Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] My silicon implant story

My silicon implant story
March 19 2006 at 9:29 AM Lori  (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: silicon is an extremely toxic chemical that should not be put into the body!! Little did I know when I had silicon implants that it would be the beginning of a hideous nightmare! As a nurse I believed in doctors but now I know that none of my beliefs about the medical profession were true at all! The manufacturers of the breast implants knew that their research dogs were dying after being implanted with silicon, but they put the deadly toxic implants on the market anyway! So many women like me experienced strange fatigue, pains in our joints and muscles, headaches, memory loss, rashes, and the list goes on. We went to doctors and were told that we had stress related problems and we even began to think that our pains, our inability to sleep and our chronic fatigue must have been in our imagination. We went from one doctor to another with various infections, sore throats, stomach and colon problems, unexplainable weight loss, female problems etc. Not once did it occur to me that these problems and my declining health could be related to my breast implants! I well remember after many years of pain and suffering reading an article about breast implants and all the problems they were causing. I couldn't believe what I was reading! The story matched mine in every way and I realised that this must be the answer to all my health problems. I couldn't wait to have the implants removed, thinking that then I'd be back to normal. But no! The damage was alreday done! After the surgery to remove the implants I was told that I had neurological damage and that the chronic fatigue probably wouldn't get any better. I was also told that I'd need chemotherapy to stop the damage to my immune system. Now 6 years later I've been in hospital about 20 times and have been classed as disabled for 5 years. I still have the chronic fatigue, the headaches, the numbness and tingling of my body, and the muscle and joint pains everyday. I've been told there is no cure.

Author Reply
Sarah L
(no login) You poor thing.. March 23 2006, 9:16 AM 

I must admit i have been recently considering implants, you see so many people with them nowadays that you think that it must be ok. However after reading your story its certainly made me think twice.

I am so sorry this happened to you, i hope you do start to feel better soon, at least they are out of your body now.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Sarah
x

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Ally
(no login) Re: My silicon implant story April 14 2006, 11:55 AM 

Silicon's banned now though isn't it in the US?

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Liz
(no login) Spa- it might help! May 21 2006, 6:13 PM 

I had a bad fall & landed on the left side of my body & tore my ankle ligaments. My orthopedic doctor told me to let it heal on its own & I did but the pain came back after one month & it was so bad I couldn't sleep. My Mum came across a home spa & bought it for me. It contains ozone, far infrared rays & ultrasound & is used with essential oils. All natural & safe. I found it really helpful & I have heard so many good reviews abt it. Now, the pain on the left side of my body is gone & it helps me to fight against cellulite too when I target the bubbles to my thighs.

A lady I know who had always been weak & taking medication all her life for her eye problems found that it helped her so much that she doesn't need so much medication any more & she is able to sleep better, thereby making her less irritable & her relationships with people have also improved.

There are numerous testimonies. If you are keen, let me know

Silicone Immune Toxicity Syndrome
October 22 2008 at 6:50 AM Unknown Sheep (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are several forms of the chemical in breast implants that can cause a problem in the human organism. Silicon (Si) is the basic element and probably causes immune system changes. Silica or SiO2 is the form it is mined from the earth. Silicone gel is a synthetic material containing 38% silicon. The silica is 45% silicon. There is slow leakage (\"bleeding\ ") of the silicone gel from the implants through the semi-permeable membrane envelope and also into and through the capsule that surrounds the implants. This is picked up by the microphages (scavenger cells) of our immune system and is broken down inside these cells which travel all over the body. The gel breaks down inside these cells, which travel all over the body. The gel breaks down into Silica and Silicon which causes an immune system dysregulation. Thus, there are antibodies produced against the silicon and also against the silicon and protein complex (organ systems) so that you get autoimmune illness.

Below is the List of Chemicals which experts have analyzed to be in the explanted breast implant shell envelopes and gels.

Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Cyclohexane, Isopropyl Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol ,Acetone ,Urethane, Lacquer thinner ,Ethyl Acetate ,Epoxy Resin, Epoxy hardener, Amine, Printing ink, Toluene, Freon ,Silicone, Lofol (formaldehyde) , Flux Metal, cleaning acid, Eastman 910 glue (Cyanoacyryiates) ,Talcum Powder,Color Pigments as release agents Oakite (a cleaning solvent), Ethylene Oxide (ETO), Carbob black, Xylene, Hexane, Hexanone 2, Antioxidant (rubber) ,Zinc Oxide ,Naphtha (rubber solvent), Phenol Benzene-Known carcinogen!! !!

ALSO..... Polyvinyl Chloride (Liquid Vinyl) This ingredient was used in all medical devices made at Edwards Lab, from tubing to gel.

Methylene Chloride/Dichlorome thane. This breaks down in the body so blood cannot carry oxygen. It metabolizes carbon monoxide poisoning and causes central nervous system depression.

What can go wrong...
December 26 2007 at 2:13 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

Check this out

http://www.paulkienitz.net/no-implants.html

Author Reply
Miss Jones
(Login miss.jones) Re: What can go wrong... January 21 2008, 8:23 AM

It would help if women weren't trying to go ridiculously big and tried to be more realistic.

Edit Message Delete Message

PrincessPearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: What can go wrong... February 10 2008, 4:01 AM

WOW. I am still waiting for a new "invention" that is safer and more reliable! I wonder what is on the forefront of technology as far as breast augmentation is concerned?
Sometimes the side effects of NBE do get to me. BUT looks like NBE is still a good option. A few side effects is better than complications from implants, no doubt!

I wonder if those last two pictures on that site were computer generated. YUK the breasts looked like beach balls with nipples. NOT sexy to me, at all!

Breast implants - this is very interesting
March 18 2008 at 11:08 AM Square Eyes (no login)

Breast implants - a very interesting article. Definitely read this if you are thinking seriously about implants: http://www.implanttruth.jshood.com/article.html

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breast implants - this is very interesting March 18 2008, 9:09 PM

Unfortunately you can't copy and paste the relevant bits here, but even if people skip the history and scrol down to about the last 8 paragraphs...the bit about bacterial colonisation turning the implant into a 'bad aquarium' in 5-6 years in 80% of cases and in some people turning black - yuck! The scary thing is you probably woudn't even know if it was doing somthing nasty.

Edit Message Delete Message

HopsGirl
(Login HappyHopsGirl) Re: Breast implants - this is very interesting August 20 2008, 9:12 AM

Yes that is the big problem - simply not knowing that something like that was happening to you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon