Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Drinking water

Wow I kind of feel like a few of those last posts are complete spam...?

Anyway, I was wondering about water weight and the swelling. If you generally get really good swelling when you drink a lot of water, would that mean that it's just water then? Not sure what I'm getting at since it's not like you're really going to lose your water weight Huh I was just doing some thinking during a rather boring/mindless noogling session and it popped up lol Big Grin

I think I understand what you're saying. For tension induced tissue growth to occur, it is better to have the tension (the outward pull on the breasts that drives the growth) to last longer. Since you can't pump all day, this is not possible. Swelling keeps this tension going long after you've completed your NB session, which helps in the tissue growth by maintaining that tension. Since water helps swelling, it is good for growth. Swelling is temporary, it is flow of blood to the breasts improved with good hydration. This is not what we're looking for. Swelling helps growth, which is the important part.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon