Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP!

Hi honey, i know i had major problems with my nipples while noogling, they where always erect and sore and cracked for along time, but there is nipple covers and things to wear over your nipples to stop this, i used silicone nipple covers that had adhesive on and they stayed on when i pumped so they where ok, but i know some things like plasters and such just come off. Your nipples should return to how they were previously though so dont worry there.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Like Cheryl said...
I use plasters to cover my nipples....I also pump without anything on them at first...(maybe the hole first month) and suddenly I saw that sometimes my nipples look kind weird...Huh I had wrinkles on them Huh
So I decided that from now on I am going to noogle only with tight plasters on them. I don't know if it really helps...But my nipples don't get pulled...so I think that helps!!! Smile
Hope soo......
Cheryl, from where did you get those silicone nipple covers??? That sound like a great idea!!! Smile
Thank you for any help!!! Smile
Good Luck!!!
B2Cmom, Don't stop noogling!!! Smile I wish you look on figuring out what to do...

Hi eva, heres the link to wear i got mine from hun http://www.breasttalk.co.uk/directtoyou/shop/item.asp?itemid=43&catid=11 i actually use these quite alot, as i seem to have really stand out nipples so if im wearing a tight t-shirt or top i will wear them lol. Hope it helps honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi, my nipples also looked a bit strange when I just started noogling, like the areolas were drooping down or something like that... But it kinda got better by itself, now they look a tiny bit larger but a normal shape. I started putting on some cotton with surgical tape on my nipples now before I noogle, they don´t get so far inside the domes now but the nipples don´t get stretched now as far as I can see.

Thank you so much Cheryl!!!!!
You are always so helpful!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!! Smile

Thx everyone. I bought some round bandaids & I am going to try this to see if it helps. :idea:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon