Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry video

This was posted on the noogleberry site awhile back and I really enjoyed the video, made by one of the gals on noogleberry. I thought I would add it here in case it hasn't been. I think for anyone considering getting the noogleberry, it will let you see just what you are getting. It's cute and the music is fun.

NOOGLEBERRY VIDEO

Mel

Hi itsjust4fun91,
Thank you for posting my video here!!! Good idea!!!!
Thank you for your compliments about the video!!!
Blush
I'm thinking to buy BB!!! I was so amazed by your results!!!! (I first saw your program here...and after a few days I saw your testamonial page on the BB site!!!! congrats!!!!! your results are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! thank you so much for sharing your journy.)
I think I will buy the 13.5 month supply... I will soon decied if I will go for it or not...I suddnly am afraid to take BO...
I want to add it to the NB cus I don't feel that the NB does something....I just want to add something to help the NB...
Thank you again posting the video here!!!!
Hope it will help!!!
Eva.

I was really surprised when I realized your video wasn't on this board, since this forum tends to introduce so many new members to noogleberry. Your video really does a great job of showing not only what a person is getting, but I think some of the excitement we have all felt when we ordered ours. I think it's great that you put it together and it's very informative. I'm sure it will be very helpful to many people considering getting one and I hope you'll be making more!

As for the BB I love what BO has done for me, for so many reasons. I think as long as you get your BO from a reliable source, there is nothing to be worried about. As long as you have a normal body temp, it should work for you. That seems to be the biggest problem for anyone that decides to take it.

I hope it works as well for you as it did for me. I think it's a great product to say the least.

Thanks again, for making your video. Love it!

Mel

You are right!!!!
I heard about the NB on this forum!!!:s
I don't know why I didn't put here the link to my video...
I hope this video will help gals to decide if they want to buy the NB or not....That's why I did the video....so girls will know how the NB system looks like...
When I first heard about the NB the first thing I did..I searched on YouTube for a video that shows me how it looks like but there was no video on YouTube... So I decided that when I will get my NB in the mall I will make a video....It took me up to 5 hours to make it...So I really really hope that it will help and I hope everyone will enjoy!!!Smile
Thanks again posting the link here!!!! You are so helpful!!!! I wish that one day I also can give hope and help to gals that want to start NBE...
Good Luck to you all!!!!
Eva.

Be grateful for sharing out the lovely video,i really enjoy throughout the video and the great information out here regarding the Noogleberry.

Thanks, i found it intersting to see what size it all was and how it all looks Smile

Milani

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon