Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anything else?

Hi all, I am seriously thinking of ordering a noogleberry. I've been on UB for a month and a half and its going great, but my right breast is quite a bit smaller than the left. I never really noticed this til I went to a plastic surgeon about three years ago for a boob job consult. Now when I look in the mirror all I see is this deformity...geez. I know its normal for sizes to vary but this is almost a cup difference. So I am gonna start by pumping only the small breast, and then hopefully in time they will even out, and I will use it on both sides in conjunction with the UB pills. I just checked out the website and I'm gonna order the breast system in a size medium. Is there anything else I need, like the foam cups? They say they're optional so I'm not sure. Also, I will fit into the medium cups, but can I order large ones so I don't have to buy them later, I mean can I use them with the size I am now, or should I get medium for better suction, and order large down the line when they fit... Okay enough rambling but thanks in advance for all the info!

The breast system is all you need. You can get the foam rings if you want more comfort. Some like it, some don't. I haven't tried mine yet so no comment. I don't understand what you mean by getting the large cups. Are you asking whether you can use larges even though mediums are what you need? If your bust is too small (you didn't mention your size) for the larges, then it's likely you won't get suction and will need to order the mediums anyway.

I'm with Hazel, knowing your size we can help you better. I started out with NB a 32B and I started with the mediums, used them a few months, can't remember exactly how long then got the larges. If you are around my size, get the mediums, you can order the larges as well to have on hand for when you need to move up in dome sizes. But I wouldn't move on too too soon. As you can get alot of use out the mediums.

Now the soft cup rings I personally don't like LOL I don't use any padding, but I have a high tolerance to pain and discomfort. What makes most hurt or uncomfortable doesn't effect me. So do what you feel best with! Also for uneven breasts...

My right WAS smaller than my left, when measuring from the center of the chest across the nipple then to the end of the breast near the armpit area, my right was about an inch in difference if I remember correctly. Now they are the same measurement! What I did to fix my unevenness...

I use airlocks, NB sells them. I got 2 airlocks, one for each dome. I put the smaller one on a higher pressure than the bigger one. I also sometimes pump the smaller one for say 10 to 15 min more than the bigger one. For example of a session like that... I would pump the smaller one for 10 to 15 min, then put the other dome on the bigger one and pump both at the same time, but the smaller one still at a higher pressure. Make sense?

I personally do the pump and hold technique for pumping, but you can use whichever technique you feel most comfortable with. Hope this helps and good luck!

Thanks for the info girls! Yes Hazel, that is exactly what I was asking. I went back the the NB website, and I will need large domes as my bra size is 38 B. I will also try the airlocks and do what you suggested Anastasia, to even out my size. Time to put in my order!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon