Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG Growth Spurt.

Hi everyone, i have been back on BB for a couple of weeks now and had all the signs of a growth spurt coming, and i think its here lol i am actually very suprised as i never expected any more growth but here it is lol. I am gaining alot of weight though and im not sure why, i am taking plenty of protein but my weight gain is similier to when i first started NBE so it could be the BB im not sure. But OMG my boobs hurt lol and they are so heavy again, but i seem to be getting the dreaded veins back which i hate. But lets see how long it lasts and what increase i get Big Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi Cheryl, I'm new here, congrats on your progress. I'll be starting BB soon so this is very good to hear.

...Is that all NBE in your avatar photo??

Great job! I'll be ordering my supply of BB soon too. I'm excited for you!!

Hi Both, thank you, i am really excited again, i have had a 3 month break from NBE so im really happy to be back doing it, i find it exciting lol and Hi Amaven welcome to the forum, and yes my development is all NBE as i did start out as male, but i did have a hormone condition which has aided me. so good luck to both of you on your boobie quest lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Wow Cheryl, that's great! Big Grin And super encouraging to me, since I've been on BB a little over 5 weeks now.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how many pills per day of BB do you take? And are you taking any other supplements, or NB? I'm just asking, cuz you've had such amazing results with BB, and so quickly! Your results have given me so much hope for my own BB program. Smile

Awesome! Yet again you inspire me to try bo...I was reluctant since I was on a vegan diet but I've given up I guess I'm not meant to be vegan...I lost 25 pounds would love to lose more but I am thinking soon I may try bo and give the weight loss a break.

Thanks both, its official i am getting bigger, im starting to bulge out of my bra and i am going to get myself measured again tomorrow but i feel huge, my friends all say i look bigger so the BB is obviously working for me again, and twisted_mama i take 3 BB pills a day at the moment, im not using anything else other than BB at the moment but im waiting for my Noogleberry XXL domes to come and then ill hopefully get back noogling again lol.
Em2727 hi honey, i was always in two minds what was working for me. the BB or the NB or if it was my hormones, but since i started BB again im pretty sure its that now, so maybe BO would work for you, it has worked for alot of women and men so it might be worth a shot hun.
Thanks again to both of you and good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Darn it Cheryl...

You are going to make me try BB aren't you. Tongue

~Sage

Hey Cheryl, why are you taking 3 BB pills a day? I remember you took 3 at first because you started out as a male but wouldn't you be considered a female now with a normal amount of hormones? Just wondering in case you stall with the 3 pills but if it's working for you that's great.

Cheryl I got another question for you, hope that's OK! :angel: I'm on BB too, taking one pill twice a day. On the bottle, it says for the ingredients that it's a proprietary blend of bovine ovaries, pituitary substance, and kelp; 525 mg total. On these forums, I've read how it's recommended that those going with BO should get around 1800 mg per day. Since you've used BB for awhile and had such awesome success, in your exerience do you think someone could benefit from buying generic BO and supplementing their BB with it? I just ordered BO from Swanson's, and each pill is 250 mg. I was thinking of adding one of these pills to each of my BB pills, for an additional 500 mg of BO daily. Could this possibly help? Or be a complete waste of money?? What do you think??? Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon