Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help, bad reaction to protein powder!!!

Cool Anastasia, I never thought to actually BAKE it into brownies (one of my fave foods!). Shoot, I'd probably end up getting TOO much protein if I did that (not to mention calories)! Tongue I'm glad to know it's pretty much flavor-less, cuz honestly it was getting hard to choke down the so-called chocolate flavored ones. I'd rather get creative like you guys and mix it with flavors I actually LIKE. Smile I'm still not totally well yet; like whenever I drink anything cold, the second it hits my stomach I get queasy for about half an hour. And I still have occasional stomach cramps and discomfort. But at least I can eat and take my pills now. Smile

Thanks again for everyone's input. I had done quite a bit of research on all this, and I really hadn't seen anyone react so badly to protein powder, so it was pretty scary when I was so sick, cuz I didn't know what was happening, or how bad it could get. I'm still trying to locate someplace to get it tested. But for now I'm looking forward to getting my new powder and trying it with something tastier than plain water. Heart

Hi Twister mama! Did they end up giving you a refund? I also ordered Whey Protein plus (3 bottles). I wanted to order 1 of each flavour but they seem to have stuffed the site up, only allowing us to order vanilla or chocolate. Lucky I ordered 2 of the vanilla (which is quite pleasant tasting - malty, almost like horlicks) as I found the chocolate one repulsive. Anyway, the reason I ask is because I received 2 of the bottles unsealed! At first, I thought oh well, this is how it's packaged and as I'm from Australia, I couldn't very well send them all the way back. But now I'm onto my 3rd bottle and I notice that this one is sealed!! And has a whole lot more powder! The other 2 I got were only half-full! Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon