Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

girl888 Program (asian)

Smile 

whoowooh, after reading threads and personal programs 100x.. and after chatting some of very2 successful and friendly girls here..(cheryl1989, marytay, doubleC, kadtk, itsjust4fun91,roseability86) Thank you girls!

Now, Ive decided to make my own program.. Smile

With a positive mind! I knew I can do it!!heheSmile

My herbs will be arriving tomorrow, so ill start tomorrow..and my period will be arriving tomorrow too!!haha so its a good timing!Smile

Bra size: 34A

Measurements:
Upper: 32.5" or 83cm
Bust: 33" or 84cm
Lower: 29.5" or 75cm

Goal: Full B / small C

Herbs:
3x FG
3x SP

Soymilk
Massage 5mins-10mins with lotion while listening to rockmelon ringtone!hehe ( dont have creams yet..but planning buy wild yam cream..)

Ill be updating you every week guys!!heheSmile
Btw, Iv already took my 1 week before NBE pic!heheSmile But ill just post it when I already have achieved my goal!and I know I will!!heheSmile

Good Luck with your programme lovely, hope you see some good results! Smile

Good Luck Girl888
Keep us uptodate on your progress.

happy growing and good journey

andy
Smile 

Thank you girls! Smile

By the way,
2 weeks before 1 was doing some massages and drinking lots of freshmilk, soymilk, eating boiled eggs, chicken,meat and lots of rice (3 cups of rice 4x a day..hehe)..and listening to rockmelon for 2days..

I measured my breast size before taking the pills today.. (the measurements above is when i havent done the massages, drinking milk and etc..)

measurements(after 2 weeks when i started massages,drinking soymilk etc):
Upper: 32.5" or 83cm -> 33" or 84cm (increase)
Bust: 33" or 84cm -> 33.5" or 85cm (increase)
Lower: 29.5" or 75cm ->30" or 76cm (increase)

I dont know if its just because ill be having my period soon!maybe tomorrow or today..Smile But still hope for the best..!Smile

guys, hope you give me some advices what to add in my program..
and what brand to buy.. is it ok to buy herbs in puritan pride?or maybe swanson?

ill be adding MSM and wild yam cream and fennel soon!Smile

Hi girl888,

I am so glad to find somebody situated so near to my country. I am from Malaysia by the way.

Don't take too much of carbs (rice) and sugar it will make your androgen hormone very high making. That won't be good cause when your androgen is high your phyto-estrogen from the herbs won't be able to connect properly with your estrogen receptor.

Good luck on your program.

Hey girl888, Welcome. Welcome kabayan hehehe.

Anyway, ive started my program last May, but so busy to share it here..

It's so far okay..lol.

good luck girl88..Wink

crystalelle: oh my.. really? huhu i really love eating rice.. from now on ill just eat 1 cup 3x a day.. ill just eat wheat bread or oats instead.. Thank you for the tip!!!!Smile thank you thank you!!Smile
uleash: hehe thanks! really happy meron din pala dito sa philippines.. well anyways! gudluck to us. and ill buy heat pads also.. and maybe try to borrow the facial massager or my sis.. haha ill try to massage it on my breasts..Smile

IM so excited to take the herbs!!!hehe Smile

If you are going to take MSM. You might want to add gelatin or collagen to your program. Gelatin should be less expensive. Or look up tigerlilys program here. If I remember correctly, She was eating chicken foot soup to get raw collagen. A good multi viatamin with plenty of Vitamin C would be a good idea.

Hope this helps

andy

andy: thank you for the tips!Smile if i already have my MSM then ill be buying collagen or maybe chicken feet.(common here in our country)..Smile
good thing is that my soymilk has a collagen haha!Smile

Just finished with my MSM, SP last month.. Now im only taking Fenugreek and Collagen+C type 1&3.. and il concentrate on this products alone with massage everyday..

Good luck girl888 Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon