Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How permanent is PERMANENT with NB?

Question 

I had never heard of Noogleberry before I visited this website. Since then I've looked at numerous posts on the NB website. While what I see is most impressive, I don't see many posts of women who claim that they have kept their results after they have stopped pumping for a while (be that months or years).

What I'm saying is, does one have to keep pumping to maintain results? Can one stop pumping and keep their results for years afterwards, you know, the way we usually think of permanent results?

I know some users are still pumping because they have met their initial goal and are now trying to make it to a bigger cup size, but anyone who was satisfied and stopped but still maintained? If so, low long pumping did it take you to achieve your goal?

Thanks

Hi hun, thats a good question, i used noogleberry for about 14 months and i think it caused alot of my development, but its hard to say how much was NB and how much was BB and also how much is down to a hormone condition i developed, but i have not Noogled for about 4 months and i only started my BB again just over 2 weeks ago and im still growing and havent lost anything, but as far as years down the line i really dont know, but if its permanent, then it should still be there in 25 years time lol as its tissue and not swelling if that makes sense, if it is just swelling it will go after a month or so, so you will know.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I haven't stopped longer than a few weeks, when I stop for a few weeks I lose 1/4 inch which is the lingering swelling, the rest is permanent growth. But I believe there are a few members on the NB forum that have stopped longer like Cheryl did, you can sign up on there and ask for sure. I believe Joan (she is a male crossdresser) reached her goal for a while and stopped for a few months and didn't lose results. I think you would need to pump everyday for at least a year then the growth you have without the swelling is permanent. But hahaha I love the swelling feeling and I love NB, I'm addicted, so even after I'm happy with my size, I think I will continue to pump once a week or every two weeks. NB is addictive haha so I think that's why there aren't many who have stopped completely.

Hi Anastasia, your not wrong hun, its so addictive lol i am just about to order the extra, extra large domes and get back on it lol i miss it way to much. hope your ok hun.Heart
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

ok, I have been doing a lot of reading on breast pumps.. if the results will be permanent or not? You need to do pumping for full on ten weeks and should gain one cup at least.. approx every two months, you gain a cup. So this is good news. Tissue expansion does last if you pump over a long period. Nothing to worry about.

cheers

Hi Gaia,

I have done noogleberry for a total of about 3 months now, and I have not gained a cup size. Also I know others on the forum who in their first few months have not gained any measurement.... or barely anything like .25"... so I think it very much depends! Some of the women who have a decent weight to them and decent size breasts probably respond way faster to those who don't have any breasts or are skinny....

Looking good let's see the result.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon