Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question on herbs!need help asap!!

Question 

Hi guys!Smile I already got my pills today, FG and SP

I took FG and just want to ask..
Is it ok to take SP after taking FG?(sorry for the stupid question, but i really dont know how to take the herbs..) and I didnt wait for my period to come (bit excited)..
Is it really true that it is best to take the herbs in the first day of your period?

Do i need to take the herbs even if i have my period? coz some pills like commercial ones lets you stop during your period.. help!!!!

Im a bit confused....

(12-07-2010, 08:38 AM)girl888 Wrote:  Do i need to take the herbs even if i have my period? coz some pills like commercial ones lets you stop during your period.. help!!!!

With general herbs you take them every day. I've not seen those with herb programs stopping at any time.

Take a look at this think. It is to a page by wahaika on herbal use, amounts, times to take. Making your own infusions, teas, batter mix. A theory on why NBE can work. A long page but full of useful info.

Hi, I'm new and don't really know how to make my own post but I was wondering have any of you heard of Zandra Holty's cure for small breast. On her website there use to be this video to tell you what went in it, but now it's not there anymore! So do any of you know the recipe for it or know how I can get in contact with her? You can e-mail me at bianca_heartbreaker@yahoo.com Thanks![/size][/font]

By the way: the website is was on is www.homeremediesforcuring.com

(12-07-2010, 08:38 AM)girl888 Wrote:  Is it really true that it is best to take the herbs in the first day of your period?

I don't think many herbal companies say that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon