Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Avent Niplettes

(20-10-2010, 10:33 PM)Linners Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear that, miserable. I know what you mean about it sucking the entire areola into the Niplette. Having used Noogleberry before, I reckoned that it was basically just causing swelling of the whole areola, making it seem more everted without actually coaxing out the inverted part. It seems like the device should have been about the size of your typical nipple area that sticks out, or smaller. I've noticed with these devices that it makes more sense for them to be thinner and stick out further than your natural shape due to the way that suction warps the skin.

Personally, I've been using the Niplette fairly regularly for about three months now (since I originally made this post). I miss a day sometimes, and I usually find it impossible to leave it on for the recommended eight hours (because they usually fall off after three due to condensation), but I have seen some progress. Looking at my nipples right now, having not used Niplette recently, they look almost exactly as they were when I started, Sad but the left one is a little rounder and perkier. The right one was always more inverted... I thought they were beginning to even out at least, but now I don't know.

I think I'll still end up needing plastic surgery eventually to fix them. I'd like to do some form of nipple eversion (I know there are a few different ways to do it) and I don't plan on having biological children, so I'm not worried about it. Also, did anyone else find that their nipples look bubbly when very swollen, like they were chewed on by a dog? Or is that just me? Dodgy I'll probably also get some dermabrasion to even out the skin surface of the inner nipple, which already looks like hell. I can't imagine what they'd look like when they come out.

Miserable, what kind of surgery did you get and what concerns do you have about its effectiveness? I was kind of hoping that this Niplette would work, so I haven't done too much research, but now with both our experiences I'll have to start looking into it. Do you have any advice for finding a good doctor or what questions I should ask? Thanks for putting in your two cents. Smile

I had the surgery under local anaesthetic literally took 30 mins altogether. Im such a squeamish baby and got so worked up but it was nothing they had to radio on chatted to me and was over so quick. Had local anaesathetic injected into each breast but only felt the needle go in once. they cut two slits either side of the nipple and stitch it up. AFter i first had it done it was amazing like proper nipples but they soon flatten once the scars fade. Still a 100 times better than when I started though they become erect now whereas before they did nothing. Cost me £800 AND WAS WELL WORTH IT. oops sorry for caps. I fyou are as conscious about them aas I was I would definately recommend it! Smile hopefully you wont need to though and niplette will give you some decent results! keep me posted xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon