Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For those who can't get their BO to start or work...

The first time I took cayanne pepper I hadn't been taking my prilosec & it felt like my throat was on fire. I started taking it again & it helped a lot. Do you have heartburn/reflux?

no, but when i say it hurt it just hurt my stomach like a pit or something, not heartburn.

thanks for this thread. That is informative.

How much L-Tyrosine do you recommend per day?

I am taking L-tyrosine - 500mg, pituitary 180g, raw adrenals x2, and 1 kelp 225mcg

I am starting to take my temp first thing in the morning to work out my basal resting rate. Yesterday it was 36.9 (98.4 F), and today it was only 36.1 (96.98F). I'm two days away from my period.

A big concern of mine is that my temp is too low. So I will keep taking it this week to monitor what it is.

Hopefully all of those pills will help.

Hi Dear!
How are you doing with your new routine?
About your question on the L-Tyrosine. I think that you are supposed to take something around the 1000mg.
I have L-Tyrosine in my protein shake. I only have 750mg. but I think that if you want to raise your body temp then I think it is supposed to be 1000mg.
And about your morning body temp. in the morning the body temp is always lower.
your body temp should go down before your period. and after you have your ovulation then your morning body temp should be higher.
so your morning body temp now is in the norm area.
I use the LadyComp instead of using birth controls...so that's why I know all the information of the morning body temp. I am now using it for 7 cycles. So I know that my body temp on my period in the morning is around the 35.8-36.1.
and after I ovulate I have 36.4-36.6 in the morning.
you should check your body temp in the after noon. lets say around 12pm. but don't check it after you eat. if you eat your body temp get lower. check your body temp before you eat. o.k.?
and if you want to know if you are ovulating then see when your morning body temp is the lowest. that's when you are ovulating.
the morning body temp is related to the progesterone and estrogen hormones. when the estrogen in your body is higher then the progesterone then your morning temp is lower. and when the progesterone is higher then the estrogen then your morning temp is higher.
I hope this helped...
Good Luck dear!!!!

interesting! Yeah, the temperature issue is a pain, but hopefully I can get my temperature a bit higher!

I'm taking mine in the morning at the same time just when I wake up. So after a couple of weeks doing that I should get a good idea on what my temperature is.

Thanks for the tips

How confusing.. and interesting! I wish I knew what was the difference in hormons between me and other girls who developed breasts!! I thought it was all about stress hormone, I had a lot of stress in my puberty due to my family situation and sport (professional). When I found myself here I learnt that stress kills breast growth (learnt it hard way when I myself lost a whole size which I gained on Fengshui's program). Then I decided to try BO (wanted it from the beginning but they couldnn't deliver to where I live). I need to get temp up and possibly need glandular therapy here too (adrenals). But! Here comes the confusion part. Adrenals will increase stress hormone! Hm.. I'm guessing it's not all about temperature, it's about a certain balance of hormones produced by ovaries, adrenals, tyroid, so on. It could be so interesting if the girls taking BO posted their hormonal tests results but I don't think that's realistic. Me, for example. Doctors just say "everything's normal" and don't care if I have breasts or not! Sad

me too. All my blood test results come back within the normal range..... and I've had my blood tested about 5 times this year!

I know that something is not quite right. And I have told my doctor how I am quite often cold etc. But they don't really care. Just say, put your hands in water!

I told them that my temperature is always low when I take it, but they say, nothing is showing on your blood test.....

I haven't read that adrenals increase your stress hormone? Where did you read this.

Yeah, its a complex mix. I know that my hormones are more settled now than earlier in the year where they were all over the place. I know this because I'm not getting mid ovulation pain anymore for example.

I'm just starting on BO today (did BB for 2 mo but could't get my temp up either). This time I'm adding adrenals & kelp. My concern too is that I read somewhere that you need a good body fat level. My body fat runs around the 18 -19% range. Is it too low? I recently went from 125 lbs to about 110 lbs. because of a stressful situation in my life.

What reason do you give the doctor to go in and have your blood tested? Do you tell them you're doing NBE? Just curious.

hi lostacres. Yeah, I guess the weight thing could be an issue. What's your BMI? I haven't read anything about needed a good body fat level though for BO. Has anyone else????

I guess you will just slowly put on weight again right. The protein drinks should help. I went from a BMI of about 20 down to 17, and now I'm 18.3.

C vous plait - well I am really underweight and so the doctors keep testing for things.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon