Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Padding

I read on the old forum that someone used a yoga mat for padding so I tried it. I cut a rectangle then cut two holes (slightly smaller than domes) for my breasts. It worked great. I had such good suction I could stand up, lie down, and reach over my head without losing suction. I was pleasantly surprised to find such an easy fix. I left enough room around outsides so that when I move up a size I will just be able to cut the holes bigger. Also since it is all one piece it doesnt get sucked into the domes - I have heard some complain of this when they tried different types of padding. :idea:

How are the red circles with this type of padding? still prominent?

Well heres the deal. Didnt notice much as far as ring marks. There was a bit of a rim sticking into the dome so i got the bright idea to trim them as close to the size of the dome as possible & cut it tapered so it wasnt squared off so much & so it was more contoured to breast shape. Got really good suction & no pain but started getting hicky marks around the top outer edge (guess since it didnt hurt I pumped too hard). Sooooo I tried trimming it a bit more & ruined it not getting good seal now so I have to start overDodgy Good thing I have a whole yoga mat to work with lol

I got the same hickey marks. Mine were in the middle so the next time I put some waterproof bandage tape over the area and it prevented it well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon