Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Darn you two, just grow already!!! (BO)

Hehe...the boob scratching in public. I did that, and yeah it was a good sign for sure. Try and add new things slowly. I added too much, too quickly, and don't really know at times what had the effect on my progress. I'm slowly taking things out now. The process won't happen quickly, take your time and start slow. Smile

Well I have been doing any program changes a week apart from eachother, and in small increments so i think that part is ok. in fact, today is switch it up day so my BO is gona go up to about 1500mg. I really want to boost it up to 1750mg but im not so sure i should do that quite yet? Missed a dose again too darnit. Well, further update: broke open a couple vitamin E caps and did a good ol massage, a lil tacky in consistency but the best part was rubbing the excess into my nail beds. Great idea, woke up the next morning with really healthy looking nails! Well hopefully this day gets better, its been a bit crappy. more updates soon!Big Grin

well its been a while since my last post so I figured I would take the time to update. I did the stupiest thing recently. I went on a vacation for 4 days during my usual growth spurt time and did not take any bo or Lty or anything, and needless to say I basically wasted a whole months worth of effort. DARRRRN! grew nothing for that month.
Anyways, for what i can say about ANY growth thus far is I am basically feeling more fullness when i scoop them up, and I think I have had a little bit of growth. One minute, let me tell you exactly where I am right now...........
Well now, underbust is a 32ish, mid is 33 1/2, and over is about 33-34.
I am pretty excited about the mid, I think it started out as 33, but now if i pull the tape to 33 I am definitly holding it too tight. and furthermore when i hold the tape comfortably loose it beckons to become 34. wee!

As for my regimin, I am now taking 1750mg of BO (250mg more), 1000mg Lty (500mg more), 200mg pituitary (200mg less), a multivitamin with a lil kelp in it, hair skin and nails supplement, and every once and a while i treat myself to a shea butter vitamin e massage. I just recently bought the swansons vitamin e cream and used it once but I am not sure how much I like it yet. But hey, it was buy one get one free and sometimes im a suckerBlush
The mg changes I have made (since being back from vacation) havnt shown any significant signs of better or worse yet, so Im still feeling that out. The only thing I think I might change is lowering my BO back to 1500mg a day because thats where I (*thought) I was getting the most results. And ramping up protein a week before and during my growth time so I get what my body wants at the time while not just getting fat the rest of the month. anyways, just updates and ideas.

Discouraged. busy. taking a break. darnit. losing interest Sad

Believe me, I know how it is to not see results after being on a routine for a bit. I def grew discouraged and frustrated because I stopped seeing real growth ever since April of last year. Nothing helped me grow after I reached 1.5" of growth for some reason! Angry Then I lost .25" of that and was even more frustrated. But I didn't give up and decided to give BO a try since it's like the real deal with hormones, and I thought the pituitary was a great addition to it since it deals with puberty hormones.

Last round for me with this method. Just started it 2 weekends ago, gonna keep a watchful eye on progress and keep up on my routine. But enough bout me, I just wanted to let you know you're not alone in the discouragement department. Pick yourself up, lower your BO back to 1500 mgs (since you got more sensations with that amount) and keep truckin' along! If ya want, you can always add Noogleberry to help out. G'luck!Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon