Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] being w/man after breast augmentation, scared????

being w/man after breast augmentation, scared????
September 3 2008 at 8:21 AM lena  (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi! i got a boob job (saline - T.U.B.A) 3 months ago.... please tell me how you felt when you were with a man the first time..... do men notice ....do breasts feel different.... please tell me if you were scared.....did anyone say anything??????????

please email me answers to yelenangel@yahoo.com!!!
thanx

Author Reply
Brianna
(no login) Re: being w/man after breast augmentation, scared???? September 4 2008, 10:52 AM 

Well I would be surprised if there was more than one man in a hundred who didn't notice. More likely it would be one in five hundred or a thousand that didn't notice. Boob jobs are usually pretty obvious.

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Panthera
(Login ipanthera) Re: being w/man after breast augmentation, scared???? September 13 2008, 8:41 PM 

It depends on how much you had put in I suppose. Some boob jobs are more obvious than others.

The day of the great breast implants is over
November 16 2006 at 10:53 AM Dee (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone knows about breast implants now. The more people see blown-up boobs, the more they learn to recognize them instead of being fooled. The more they learn to recognize them, the less attractive they are. I think most people believe they can spot a boob job 9 times out of 10, which means they are just not that great anymore.

Author Reply

Moonkissed
(Login Moonkissed)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: The day of the great breast implants is over December 29 2006, 7:18 AM

Breast implants are seen much like a bad toupee- the person isn't fooling anyone, and people are secretly laughing behind that person's back.

Edit Message Delete Message

Vicky A
(Login VickyA) Re: The day of the great breast implants is over December 31 2006, 8:16 AM

I agree with both of you. The more people recognise breast implants the less attractive they seem and the fact that they are common these days makes them easily recognisable. The analogy with toupees is a good one, because in most cases both toupees and breast implants are recognisable and yes other people are often amused. However, there are some boob jobs that are well done and not easily noticeable, so I'm not saying all boob jobs are instantly obvious. So many boob jobs do have that blown up look though.

Brandy
(no login) Re: The day of the great breast implants is over July 6 2007, 6:56 PM

There are definitely some decent boob jobs around. A lot of crude ones I freely admit, but there are good ones too. It's perfectly possible to get a good professional job done if you're sensible about your new size.

Black Sheep
(no login) Re: The day of the great breast implants is over July 25 2007, 6:56 AM

"Breast implants are seen much like a bad toupee- the person isn't fooling anyone, and people are secretly laughing behind that person's back."

Then those people need a new hobby and a life of their own.

Girl Sheep
(no login) Re: The day of the great breast implants is over July 30 2007, 10:05 AM

Boob jobs will never be over, no matter what some people say. The fact is that if there's something you don't like about yourself why not fix it if you can. That's what most people are always going to think.

Cosmetic surgery is not a negative thing
October 20 2006 at 9:57 PM Elsie (no login)

I noticed some posters are very negative, but I'm someone who would have plenty of surgery done if I had the money. Some may think that I have real problems with how I look, but I don't, I just think that surgery has come a long way and as it can make you feel better about how you look why not go for it, for your breasts or anything else? If I never get cosmetic surgery will it hamper my life? No, it's no big deal. If I do, will it make me feel better about myself? I think so. I've already had botox treatment for frown lines and when they come back I will be going back for more. It makes me feel better, so why shouldn't I? In my opinion if you can afford it and want it, go for it and don't take notice of people who see the negative side of everything.

Author Reply
Susan
(no login) Re: Cosmetic surgery is not a negative thing November 21 2006, 8:15 PM

Cosmetic surgery in general is a different subject to breast implants. Many forms of cosmetic surgery are almost entirely safe and without complications, which you can't say for breast implants. You can't bracket breast augmentations with cosmetic surgery in general. Look at breast reduction for example, relatively simple compared to augmentation.

Elaine
(no login) Re: Cosmetic surgery is not a negative thing January 12 2007, 7:21 PM

Negativity about breast implants does not mean neagtivity about all forms of cosmetic surgery. The thing about breast implants is that they are a foreign body inside you, different therefore to other cosmetic surgeries.

sophie9
(Login sophie9) Re: Cosmetic surgery is not a negative thing February 28 2007, 2:58 PM

Unless you have had major surgery and have had foreign objects surgically implanted into your body, I don't think you will know exactly how you feel about breast augmentation. Botox is a procedure of physical enhancement, but it is not invasive, and is not surgery. I had my implants removed a year and a half after having the surgery. I ended up having capsular contracture, which would require more surgery, more incisions, and I just thought as most people do going into it, that it is a very common procedure, and I probably would't experience any complications. I think you have to ask yourself, do you want bigger breasts or do you want implants, because the two are not the same thing. You have a foreign object in your body that you can feel on a daily basis. You are conscious that it is not a part of your body. I was never comfortable with that fact. If you like the idea of having a bag of water or a bag of silicone implanted into your chest, then by all means do it. If you are comfortable with it, then no one is saying you shouldn't. But are there a lot of negative aspects of breast augmentation - from my personal experience i can say there are. My breasts looked more natural than pretty much every single breast job i've seen - I really stressed natural and I had breast tissue to work with. But do you really like the look of fake breasts? If you do, then that is a look that you want and that is up to you. Do you want someone to touch your breast and know it is a surgical implant, because no matter how good the surgeon is, they will feel it. I think most people prefer the look and feel of real breasts. Breast implants feel like implants because they are implants. So there are many things to think about - it may be a common procedure, but it is invasive, there can be complications, you may not like the results, and there are many emotions involved that you may not be aware of. Read up on people's experiences with silicone and saline and you will see there are many dissatisfied "customers." Silicone leaks and implants need to be replaced every 10 years because of this. Silicone leaking into the body is not a good thing. Read up on it. Many people have suffered just to obtain a larger cup size thinking in the back of their heads of how advanced plastic surgery is. Well...it is not advanced enough in my opinion. I am not opposed to plastic surgery, but I am skeptical and cautious, and you should be as well.

Kate
(Login Teresina) Re: Cosmetic surgery is not a negative thing March 11 2007, 9:11 PM

This is an older topic that I just stumbled upon but had to add something: cosmetic procedures other than implants are in no way considered virtually safe or free of complications. Many, many people have some degree of complications with various procedures and either require treatment or revision surgery. Breast reductions are not simple in the least -- they are actually more complex than most augmentations and carry risks and generally take a LOT longer to perform. The practice of removing and manipulating existing tissues to such an extent is quite involved and puts a great strain on the local blood supply, more than augmentation.

I'm not making a case for or against implants, as they certainly have their own innate risks, which vary based on type and a number of other factors. Still, surgery is VERY hard on the body and in terms of the operation alone, other things are more invasive and immediately risky based on stats. All ops can cause seroma, hematoma, necrosis, poor healing, infection, swelling, severe bruising, allergic reactions to materials used, or a need for more surgery down the line. Breast implants aren't in a class of their own in that sense. They're not even the only surgery that leaves foreign matter in your body -- some ops require permanent internal sutures, such as fascia (muscle) repair during abdominoplasty. Some people end up having to have these stitches removed if their body reacts badly to it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon