Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introducing meself!

Hello all!

After lurking on your forums for the past 3 days, I've decided to stop being creepy and join up. I've just started my first "program", which I'll be sure to post in the proper section.

A little about me: I don't think my expectations of NBE are unrealistic. I'm hopeful, but not really expecting anything. If it works, fantastic. If not, I tried.

Regardless of the physical results, I feel like this is a good place for enhancement of a woman's self esteem (which is the sexiest feature a female can have, from what I've heard). You seem like a fantastic group of people and I really like the support/encouragement you give one another. I look forward to getting involved!

AliceG

Welcome Alice.
It is my hope that you find a nbe program that works for you. Just remember that it takes time and effort. What works for one , may not work for another. Be patient, if you have questions ask. Remember that mental perspective can play a large role in NBE. Where the mind goes the body follows. So even when you feel like nothing is working keep at it until you are sure. Sometimes, growth can come suddenly. I think 3 months is the time table to give yourself before making major changes to your program. If you have had no results.

Good luck and Good journey

andy
Wink 

Hi Alice!

I'm new too. I just thought I would drop in and say GOOD LUCK with your program. It's exciting huh?!

See you around here I hope Heart

I am Haris ,New to this forum. I am 24 ,Male . Welcome to all .I think forum is a place to share our problems with each other and find thier best solution.SO keep doing posts and solve ours problems. Have a nice day....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon