Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AliceG's First Program

Hi All,

This is my very first program. I've done a bit of research before starting, but I have a feeling this is going to be quite the trial-and-error learning process.

The women in my family are all pretty well endowed (C and up...waaay up). I started growing breasts when I was 9 and stopped when I was 12. I think poor nutrition and an over consumption of caffeine played a role in that. I'm sure taking up smoking didn't help either (I curse the sex appeal of cigarettes in the early 90's).

So here's my stats:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: generally 105 - 110 lbs (I don't weigh myself regularly)
Bra size: small 32B (as in plenty of nip-slips when I lean forward but 32A is too small)
Goal: full 32B

Program:

Diet: increase healthy fats and protein
Exercise: non-cardio toning exercises for abs, legs, butt, back, chest, arms 3x weekly
Herbs: Fenugreek 610mg 3x/day; Saw Palmetto 580mg 3x/day
Supplements: Continue Fish Oil 1200mg 2x/day; Vitamin A&D 10,000/400 IU 1x/day
Breast massage: at least 10 minutes every night w/ cocoa butter

Any comments or suggestions are welcome, and greatly appreciated Smile

HI Alice. Looks like you have the basics covered. I would mention ramping up slowly to the levels you mentioned. Then give it some time If you dont' feel any signs of growth then slowly up your dosage. There is a theory on a means to test for stalls that you could do. If you think you are taking too much. If you have a suplier of wild yam at a good price. I would add that to your program. I know, huh, does that work. I couldn't say for sure. Even wahaika has said something to the effect of. Who knows why. It just does. I would think about adding fenugreek to your massage routine. You could use an essential oil like eucalyptus to help penetrate the skin layers. The coco butter could be used after topical application t help seal the skin. You probably know to stay away from caffiene and processed sugar. Lots of water and time. Keep a record on what you are taking and when. Pictures come in handy. Changes can occur to small to see on the tape. But make a diffrence in body shape.

Good luck and good journey

andy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon