Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

information on pumps and suction devices

I have read lots of posts talk about the noogleberry and that it does give results. Here is my question, are the results of the noogleberry the same you would get with any other suction device? does a pump or suction device help just with size or will it help with the shape of your breast? does it help lift them?

I would like to give my breast a little lift, I just started natureday but I don't know if it will help lift them at all

I have been using noogleberry for a little over 2 weeks. I had droopy, sad, pancake breasts before I started from nursing 2 kids. The noogleberry has already helped with the shape of my breasts. My size hasn't really changed that much yet, but the shape def has. They are def more lifted and fuller on top. My husband said the other night that he can see a difference in the shape of them already. I am very excited about my progress so far. I keep looking at them in the mirror. I love the shape now & can't wait for the size to increase. I do have some swelling after pumping too. Hope this helps.

do you use it everyday? for how long?

All suction devices for your breast work to the same goal, but i think they all vary a little. Like Brava claims to work in 10 weeks if you follow they're instuctions, while the Noogleberry is a "work it out to however it works for you" type system. Brava also uses a constant pressure that is monitored by itself -or so i think..never used it myself so just going by what i've read on here and other forum so someone correct me if i'm wrong- and with the Noogleberry you control the amount of pressure you want and how long you hold it for. Then there's the differences in dome sizes. Some have wider cups, some deeper. It all comes down to what you feel comfortable using! I don't know that one works any better than another as i've only used the Noogleberry. I picked Noogleberry for the price and good results it seems to have given others. But really, if suction works, then i would think as long as your doing it properly it should work with whatever system you use. Just some may give you a little different shape or size than another. If you haven't already, you can always go over to the Noogleberry forum and check out the pic section. There are plenty of examples of how it help some regain fullness, firmness and even improve they're shape! I'm hoping that it will help lift mine also as i have the dreaded "nursed multiple children" boobs!! Been pumping since Feb. for anywhere from 1-4 hours a day. So far i don't have any permanent results, but after i pump they are fuller and less saggy. Just gotta keep pumping and hoping! Anyway, there are lots of pump options out there, but like i said, i only have experience with one!

maco and b2cmom, you will get more fullness, less saggyness, better shape etc before they get bigger! You got to think of it like a balloon, say you blow it up to a normal capacity, it looks nice and firm, you let all the air out, it never goes back to the original deflated size, then you blow it up as far as it will go, then let all the air out, then you normally have all this wrinkly empty balloon and even when you blow it up to a normal capacity, it will not look the same, it will still be "loose" since it was previously stretched too far.

Think of your breasts in this way, pregnancy and breastfeeding, or large breasts then losing weight and losing them, is like blowing up a balloon too far them releasing air. You got to get it back to the point where it's no longer saggy before it can get "bigger". So the increased firmness, more shapely breasts is a good sign! That's the first stage! Just keep at it.

To answer your first question, after looking at the results of different systems, it would SEEM that noogleberry provides the most growth. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't ever recall hearing of someone going from an A to D (ala Cheryl1989) with brava. AND brava is more expensive and time consuming.

Sorry, not even an A, but essentially flat chested.

Hello,

I'm using Brava and used Noogleberry on vacation and while I'm nowhere near where I would like to be, I believe they both work. IMHO it seems like both are quality products but you get what you pay for. I like Brava better because it's more comfortable and if I loose suction it corrects itself with the vacuum. Noogleberry has the hand pump that allows you to control the suction, but I was never able to get the swelling I get with Brava with the Noogleberry after giving it an hour and a half with great suction. However, Brava is about 17 times the price of Noogleberry. I cannot say for sure that it is 17 times better than Noogleberry. But because I don't have much time during the day Brava works better for me because I can use it while I'm sleeping. I'm no C cup but my husband notices a difference, I've gotten comments from SIL who is in the dark about it (unless she snooped in my closet LOL) and my best friend said she definitely notices a difference. Well there's my take. Happy growing to all!

Laura

noogleberry pump, looks like a Brava but it hurts.. one must try to use the hands instead,,!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon