Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has noogleberry ever NOT worked for anyone?

what the subject says ^
Has noogleberry ever NOT worked for anyone? I can't seem to find any examples of people it flat-out (no pun intended Tongue) doesn't work for.

I think there are some of us that it takes longer to work for than others, but so far I haven't heard of anyone that it didn't work for at all. Sometimes it just takes finding the right technique for each person. I've used it since November and didn't figure out how to really get swelling until May. For me, I have to pump 4 times a day for 30 minutes to get swelling that will stick around, but then I also have to take anti-inflammatories for arthritis, which I think may hinder my progress. Hmmm taking things that relieve swelling in certain places, but wanting swelling in others. LOL, I'm kind of working against myself, so I might not be the best example.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon