Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Love-My-Breasts massage oil

I got this recipe for massage oil specifically for breasts out of a book called Rosemary Gladstar's Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health. Though I've had the book awhile, I hadn't noticed this recipe till recently, and after trying it out I thought I would share it. This is the recipe for the massage oil exactly how it appears in the book.

Love-My-Breasts Massage Oil.

1/2 oz dried or fresh calendula flowers
1/2 oz fried or fresh comfrey leaf
2 cups almond oil
12 drops lavender essential oil
6 drops pine essential oil.
6 drops rosemary essential oil.

This herbal oil can be used for a stimulation massage. Comfrey is a marvelous herb for the skin, strengthening and healing tissue. Calendula flowers are particularly useful for the lymphatic system and are of tremendous aid in treating fibrocystic conditions. Lavender increases circulation to the breast area and activates the immune system. Pine essential oil also increases blood flow to the breast area and contains compounds that have been proved to destroy cancer cells. Rosemary is warming and decongesting and stimulates the lymph tissue.

Infuse the calendula and comfrey in the almond oil, Add the essential oils to the infused oil.

-I just used olive oil because thats what i had and it didn't specify a benefit for almond oil, but when i run out of my current batch I'm going to use almond oil. It also really focuses on anti-cancer breast health, which I think many would find interesting, since often the topic comes up, will taking such and such herb or hormone cause cancer, and while none of of us know or think that to be the case, this would relieve the mind of some of those fears, because its a massage oil for general breast health, and it sounds like it would also be a good massage oil for NBE, as it is warming and decongesting (and smells very nice.)

In case you were wondering what an infused oil is or how to make one, I will now list her excerpt on infused oils.

Infused Oils

Herbal oils are easy to make, and they can be used on their own or as a base for salves and onitments. by using different combinations of herbs and oils, you can make either strong medicinal oils or sweet scented massage oils. Though any good quality vegetable oil will do, the oil of choice for medicine is olive; there is no finer oil for this purpose. Stored in a cool dark location, herbal oils will last for several months, sometimes years.

Making Solar-infused oils
Place the herbs and the oil in a glass jar; cover tightly. Place the jar in a warm, sunny spot and let steep for 2 weeks. Strain the oil through cheesecloth or muslin. When the oil has been poured off, put the herbs in the cheesecloth or muslin and wring thoroughly, squeezing every last drop of the precious oil from the plant material. Then add a fresh batch of herbs to the oil and infuse for 2 more weeks. Strain again. This will give you a very potent medicinal oil.

Using the double boiler method
Although it doesn't provide the magical benefits of sunlight, this is a quick and simple method that makes beautiful oil.
Place the herbs and the oil in a double boiler and bring to a low simmer. Slowly heat for 30 to 60 minutes, checking frequently to be sure the oil is not overheating. The lower the heat, the longer the infusion, the better the oil. Strain the oil through cheesecloth or muslin. When the oil has been poured off, put the herbs in the cheesecloth or muslin and wring thoroughly, squeezing every last drop of the precious oil from the plant material.

*When good oils go bad
if your herbal oil grows mold, there is either too much water content in the herb or moisture in the jar. Use dry herbs or wilt the herbs before using. Be absolutely certain the container is completely dry. Check the lid for moisture; it is often the culprit.

-I wanted to try this oil right away, so i used the double boiler method. as for how long i left it, I started it at the beginning of a movie and then i finished it. I already have some herbs and oil in a jar on my windowsill for my next batch, which i look forward to.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the recipe.
Here's to bigger boobs!

Vegetable oils are easy to make, and can be used as a base or a hard. Using different combinations of herbs and oils, it can be a strong medicinal oil or scented massage oils. Although all of good quality vegetable oil to make the selection of olive oil in medicine, not the finest oil for this purpose.

It occurred to me recently that you could make this oil even more NBE friendly
by adding other herbs too. I would bet that adding red clover leaves and fennel and some other NBE herbs when making this infused oil would be good too. One of the benefits of having them in an infused oil is that they wouldn't feel grainy or anything, which can happen if you just mix some herbs in a mixture for massages. If anyone does try out some other herbs, I'd like to hear how you liked them.

Well, my solar infused oil is now done, and I'm really excited to try it.
About midway through infusing it when you are supposed to put in the second batch of herbs i added some red clover, so we'll see how it has turned out. Over the summer I got a good jar to hold my boobie oil, I went to the annual rennisance festival in my state, and at one of the shops I got this pretty jar that read, "Big Boob Cream."(it also had jars for like, eye of newt, wishes, dreams, etc, but mine had a PUMP) Since I already had my oil in mind I thought it would be perfect, and I can also really mentally project that positive energy, yes! this is big boob(oil). lol. It may be dorky but i'm excited.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon