Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Announcment, TV Documentary.

Well, I do think yours is a wonderful, and inspirational story. But, I do worry about your safety. This isn't a perfect world, and sadly there are a lot of sick and uptight people out there. I do agree with a previous poster that if there were a way to blur your face and alter your voice....give you privacy but allow your story at the same time.
Best wishes, I'm sure you'll make the right decision. Heart

Cheryl, You mentioned that you like to keep a low profile. then how did they find out about you?? Perhaps this board? How did they cross reference your profile to the real you? Really makes me wonder, don't you? I think that would be my first question meeting with the director. I would be very interested in the answer. Please keep us posted.

Thanks everyone for your replys, its a tough decision and one im not taking lightly, i have to weight up the pros and cons, i have a month or so to make my decision and i will keep you all updated and let you know whats going on.
Hi wishful, my sister seen an add in january in a magazine and put my story forward without me knowing lol so i wasent found as such lol its like i applyed, but im happy to have this opportunity so i wasent too angry with my sis lol just abit suprised when i got a letter asking me to be part of a documentary lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Phooey, here I thought I had uncovered some big conspiracy Wink . If this all works out you ought to treat your sister to a special dinner or something. Best of luck to you.

It doesn't hurt to research the documentary makers and check out their previous work. Did they villify the protagonists? Or did they have compassion for their subject matter? This may help you make your decision. Good luck and congratulations on the opportunity!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon