Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aloha.

My name is Matt but I really do prefer Sage. I am a 33 year old Caucasian male. I stand 6'2" to 6'3" and weight around 210 lbs.

I am an artist (though that certainly isn't my money making method...I wish...) and I have been Gender Dysphoric for as long as I can remember.

Even before I hit puberty I knew that I wanted big boobs...rather ridiculously large in retrospect... though time has tempered that to a point. Tongue

Anyway I recently decided that I can't pretend anymore and have started the process of transitioning. (Though it's still a ways off.) As a big part of my self image is having boobs I decided to give this a try. I figure if nothing else it will give the surgeons more to work with if I decide to go with surgery later.

I really hope it doesn't come to that though.

"Program" wise I took a low dose of Solaray Female Hormone Blend for over a year just to help level out my mood swings. It worked pretty well actually but in the end it was just a stop gap.

So about a month and a half ago I found this place, started reading up on the various methods....

...saw a couple pictures of Cheryl1989...

...and thought "YES PLEASE!".

So I detoxed my liver for a week and started taking Ainterol PM and Noogling for about a half hour morning and night.

I'm not sure WHAT to think of the Ainterol. It seems to be doing something but I haven't had any pains that I would consider serious yet either which makes me wonder if it's not going to work for me.

I know it takes a while but I was hoping I would get something by now to tell me it's working. Tongue

I've been taking Kelp, L-tyrosine, GABA, Cinnamon, and Cayanne to try and get my body temp up (i need to check it again today as I think about it) but I seem to have a chronically low temp. Been that way as long as I can remember so any other suggestions would also be appreciated.

And I guess I'll leave it at that as I've written a short novel in lieu of a simple hello.

Hello.

Big Grin

~Sage

Hi Sage, welcome to the forum hun, i wish you all the luck in the world and im sure you will have a set of DDs in no time, your low temp will effect your development though hun, but you are taking the right things to raise it, just give it more time, im not sure what else you can do tempreture wise. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks Cheryl. Seeing what you accomplished was a big inspiration for me. I know I'm not likely to be as lucky as you but if it's possible I'm going to try for it. Smile

Now i need to figure out what to do about this stupid gorilla belly. Tongue

~Sage

[quote='Sage' pid='16082' dateline='1279298349'

Now i need to figure out what to do about this stupid gorilla belly. Tongue

If you find out that, please let me know, as how i look now i just look like a bloke with saggy man boobs, however when i breathe in i do look rather odd......and i like looking odd lol

If I figure it out I will definitely share my methods. Smile

HI Matt.
Welcome to the forum. You might want to search for "low temp" and have it look under member itsjust4fun. If I remember correctly she had problems with low body temp. She was ,I believe, On BO. But some of the same techniques to raise body temp may apply. Couldn't hurt though.

As for the belly. You might want to look at the squeen products. One of the claims of the producers of the product is weight loss. The squeen will usually pullin about 4 inches. Constant wearing of the garment should result in losing the 4 inches. If you want to look into it some more. Here are some links to look at on the product.

http://squeem.net/
http://www.classicshapewear.com/s...?gcl...nAodwV5OcQ
http://www.galapagosboutique.com/...-Wai...qu-26j.htm
http://www.laurensilva.com/squeem_shapewear_s/686.htm

Live, Laugh, Love

andy

lol

I'm actually wearing one of their cinchers right now.

I'll let you guys know how it really works.

~Sage

OK. It's been 9 days since I first got the Waist Cincher. I have been wearing it a lot. 12 to 18 hours a day. I have worn it with my normal clothes and no one has noticed (or at least they haven't said anything. Tongue) The instructions say it will take 30 days to see the full results and that sounds about right but even after only 9 days I have to admit it's working.

Like unto the point of "Whoa!".

I should point out that at the same time I have been working out more (trying to build up my back side) and watching what i eat (though I'm not very good at it...Tongue) but I have dieted and exercised for longer than this previously and never had this much impact on the size and shape of my gorilla belly. (Which I've had since I was like 4...)

I'm going to be taking another set of photos at the end of the month and maybe I'll post what I have so far (Which would be three sets. Beginning, 1 month, 2 months)

Anyway I just wanted to say that squeem has a loyal customer at this point. I can't wait until I can try going down a size. Big Grin

~Sage

I know you should be losing inches. Do you think any of the fat is migrating. Or simply being compressed to lose water?

I don't know. I think a lot of it is simple compression but there are other places where it may just be gone.

12 days in and I'm already thinking I may need to go down a size though. Smile Even at the tight binding I hardly feel it anymore.

On another note I finally got to noogle again today (I had to take a week off to let these ugly black bruises under my breasts caused by the NB cup to heal) and the amount of swelling I got was crazy. I held on to almost 2 inches after repressurization! Most of it went away within an hour or so but it was still a big change from before my break. I wonder if there is something to giving your chest the chance to really recover from Noogling every once in a while...

~Matt

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon