Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TANNER SCALE related observation

So, I was looking up breast development using the tanner scale, and an interesting thing popped into my head regarding the relation to pubic hair growth...
Since the BO is spos2 kickstart that growing process with a second puberty to increase size and therefor increasing Tanner scale placement, would the pubic hair process kickstart as well and also move down the Tanner scale relativly? Because we are messing with our developmental hormones here resulting in physically noticable changes, I believe this is a relavent question to body image issues myself or anyone else out there might have. Because personally I am a "neat" 3 or 4 down there, and fully maturing on this Tanner scale would apparently make the carpet "wall to wall" or thigh to thigh if you know what I mean. I know my mother has a generous level 5 shag rug, but I thought that was something that just came with age and children possibly. and if theres anyway I can avoid that effect I would be interested, because I REALLY like not having to worry about shaving any bikini line or happy trail. And this could seriously affect my decision to continue BO. So any insight is appreciated thank u!

this is just an opinion, but i think that if you aren´t fully matured on your pubic hair, that means that some things aren´t fully matured either, and finishing your development is always good, besides i don´t think BO really moves you up on the tanner scale, because we are all ``supposed´´ to have finished our development, small boobs don´t mean under developed, big boobs could be under developed too, and not everyones pubic hair has to spread to the thighgs, my older sister on my Dad's side is 32 and she doesn't even have to shave her armpits, and shes completely fine on her development, she even has a child, and another in the way, so that your ``neat´´ down there, doesn't necessaraly mean that you are undedeveloped, therefor if your not underdeveloped then your pubic hair won't grow any further, and for what i know about BO, it's like a second pubery focused on the breasts, at least that's what UB and BB said.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon