Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need advice please!

Hello All!
I started doing NBE about a week ago after research and reading a bunch of posts on here. I'd like any advice or help that can be given. I believe it would really help me. I've really loved reading all the encouraging words and comments on everyones programs Smile

Heres my information:
Natural Born female
20 years old
101 pounds
5 foot 6 inches
breast size :30 A
ive cut pop out of my diet, never have drank coffee, but am struggling to do without sweet tea! =/ oopss.
as far as other foods go i would not say im unhealthy but i wouldnt say im extremely healthy either
i am moderately active and just naturally thin.
my family history seems to be either big busted or no busted (lol)
my goal is to be a 32C (dream big righttt?) lol

i started taking these herbs based off others programs. I take all of them at the same time. When i wake up i will take one pill of all eleven, in the afternoon ill take 6 pills of the three times a day, and in the night a will take all again. These aer what i take, I forget how many milligrams of some (not near the bottles) but they are the same numbers as on other users programs:

Fenugreek- 610mg - 3 times a day
Saw Palmetto- 635- 3 times a day
Dong Quai- 535mg- 3 times a day
Red Clover- 832mg- 3 times a day
Gelatin- 1300 mg- 3 times a day
Omega 3-6-9 capsule- 3 times a day
Vitamin C- ?mg- 2 times a day
Calcium and Vitamin D- ?mg- 2 times a day
MSM- 1100MG- 2 times a day
Grape Seed Extract- ?mg- 2 times a day
Milk Thistle- ?mg- 2 times a day

I have felt a slight tingle.. not too much going on, but i also understand its only been eight days and its all an experimental process!! Smile

My questions are the following for all you awesome people who know what to tell some lost soul like me! =P

1. What kind of food should I be eating?
2. Should I start using a lotion? Any reccomendations?
3. Any other herbs I should be taking? Am I taking too many at once? Should I cut any out all together?
4. Should I add a pill like Wonderup or anything?
5. Any other help is much much much appreciated!

Thanks to everyong so much! Smile

measured myself today.. 29.5 underbust and 30.5 overbust.

I'm very interested in try greenbush herbs. So I think after I run out of my GNC Herbs I am going purchase probably their kit #2.. Has anyone had any experiences or successes with them that they would like to share? I have read some positive things on here.

after reading more about lotion and massage I purchased fenugreek powder from greenbush to mix with lotion. That should also help with my routine from what it sounds like. Smile

i heard you are to cut out pop, tea, coffee, chocolate, and alcohol out of your diet for NBE.

However, ive read on herb websites that this has no affect on whole herbs.

does anyone know anything about this???
Heart 

added black cohosh today. 3 x a day at 545 mg.

also I think I learned how to properly measure myself so my new stat is at 28.5/30.7. Which according to the website makes me a 28.5B. I've never really considered myself a b though. I mean I wear some B bras but there are still some A bras that I cannot completely fill.
oh well, I won't get caught up on letters right now I'm just proud of my program. Smile

I have heard that BC has health implications if you are not menopausal. I read it on the forum here somewhere. I guess that you have done your research already and I am new so please disregard this if it in incorrect, I just wanted to mention it x

I've read that too on this forum, but I have read on other herb websites that it is good to use. Then again just bc. They say it's good to use doesn't mean anything about harmful implications either. I will keep reading up on this an report back later. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon