Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swimsuit shopping sucks!

Well, I ordered my Swanson BO yesterday and Kelp. I only ordered a month's supply for now. I really hope it works for me because I felt very embarrassed today and discouraged when I couldn't find a swimsuit top that fits me right while I was looking for a swimsuit at the store. They were all too big or made me look flat (I mean flatter).Sad

I saw these very padded bikini tops at La Vie en Rose last week but they're $40-50 a piece Dodgy. I know how you feel. I also have wide hips, so I look very out of balance. Swimsuits really bring everything forward.

Yes, if you spend a little more money, you can get some very good bikini tops that make you look busty. I bought one from Seafolly last year, but I did pay big $$ for it. Look for the "bust enhancer" swimsuits.

Padded or push-up bikini tops are becoming a lot more common. Victoria's Secret has heaps of them, but most other swimsuit suppliers carry at least one in that style. If (like me) being small in the bust makes you feel self-conscious when you're wearing a swimsuit, you might give those a try.

I aslo find I can't usually buy swimsuits in stores because the selection isn't very good, I tend to buy online. If it doesn't fit, you can always send it back.

I used BB, and it is great. But it took me like 9-10 months for my growth. If you want quicker results, and you can use BO also if you'd like, try the noogleberry pump.

--Sissy

la senza has a massive sale on i just bought one of their 'triple gel' bikinis its amazing or the ann summers 'instant boob job' bikinis are meant to be really good too otherwise if you get something ruffled or asymetrical it will add volume and distract from flattness or i used to just put the silicone bra inserts into the padding pocket of my old bikinis

Thanks ladiesSmile I think Victoria's Secret is my best bet. I have tried swim suits elsewhere, and they were always too big in the bust areaSad Would having issues with my adrenal glands have an affect on my breast growth? I took a test on the 7 Principles of Fat Burning online, and my result was an adrenal issue. It would make sense because I have anxiety, but I what should I do with supplements if this is my issue?

Victorias Secret is mine biggest guess as well. I've just ordered the bombshell bikini it is a new one that claims to give you up to two cup sizes bigger breasts. Unfortunately I don't live in the U.S so I can't try the tops on Sad
I really, really, reaaaally hope that I can fit my bikini or else I don't really know what to do it comes with the post one week before I am heading on a study travel to Spain with my class and I hooope to fit that bikini when we visit the beaches... :O

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon