Height: 5ft 10"
Weight: 147lbs (10 1/2 stone)
Underbust: 31
Over nips: 36 (just)
Bra size: 36AA or A I think
Over nips: 34
From nipple, inside aerola to crease( not that there is one!) 2.5 on L and R

Okay. Need to fill out that top bit. Saggy tastic at the moment. Boo hoo

Currently massaging with Tigerlily's routine using Bio Oil 10 - 20 minutes 2 x a day

Buying Wonderup at the end of the week and a NB

Already after 48 hours of massage crazy 'ricey' bits in my boobs have gone, I have now learnt these were blockages, of what I don't know but it's great they've gone!

Heart

ewwwww, I wish I hadn't posted that picture in the bottom of that post. I don't want to be reminded of that!

Anyway.

Finally started activity again!

3 mile run last night 50 push ups, 20 full 30 knee

1.5 chin ups

Very wobbly legs after run, nearly stacked it at the end

Slow but sure. Got home at end of GWOE

just as a note to myself...

feelings yesterday for a few minutes very similar to the feeling of milk coming in. I actually thought I was going to start leaking.
Right now I am having the same feeling.
I just can't believe that 4 days of massage has done anything but, let's hope it has!

3 mile run 30 push ups

tingling again for a short while.

Been running 3 - 5 miles a day.
Continuing Tigerlily massage, slight tingles on and off.
As many push ups as I can manage (from 7 - 25)
Ordered Noogleberry last night. Medium cups as I figured my chest is pretty wide. Hmmmm. Excited!

Good Luck with your programme! Saw your picture page and can definitely see an increase in growth compared to the original photo, so keep up the good work! Smile xx

Okay, so it's pretty much a year since I started NBE. Great success with NB - four months consistent usse, six months here and there - overall increase around one cup sizre. When I was using consistently I was a c cup throughout the day and a D with swelling - amazing!
Now that I am no longer taking hormonal birth control I have decided to add herbs to my program.
Inspired by Japanese blog charting amazing growth over 3 or so years I have ordered

Wild yam]
Fenugreek tabs
PM
nano collogen
black cohosh

Here's hoping.........
Going to take PM only uintil 2 days before ovulation like the Japanese girl, I'm guessing you all have seen her blog, if not, it's on a thread here somewhere I'll pick it up if you can't find uit, let me know.

Bleuuuuurgh, so, where waas I? ovulationg now so going to start PM at begining of next cycle. Going to start fenugreek and wild yam now, and black cohosh and collogen when it gets here.

so that's

Fenugreek 620 x2 (morning and night)
Wild Yam 500mg x2 (morning and night)

Am also taking Protein shake 2 x a day
Multi vitamin x1
Vitamin E 200 iu x 2
Vitamin D 25 mg x 1
Magnesium 250mg x1
Milk Thistle 175mg x1
Ginko biloba 30mg x2
Omega 3fish oils 950mg x1
Calcium 800mg x 2
Viatmin c 500mg x 1
I feel like I should rattle when I walk!

did you order nanocollagen directly from Japan? Where did you buy your PM capsules?

Thanks so much.

(05-07-2011, 06:50 PM)soonenough Wrote:  did you order nanocollagen directly from Japan? Where did you buy your PM capsules?

Thanks so much.

I apologise! I am such a tool. I have not bought nano collagen, that's a drink, I have been trying to find it everywhere! I have no idea why I wrote that down - twice! Durrrrrrr... sorry!

I have ordered just collagen tablets from eBay and also PM from there too. 500mg per tablet

I am guessing that all of this is going to be trial and error.

Stopped taking Pm on day13 now 2 day later when I thought ovulation would occur I have bleeding! Huh
Not too much,just that yucky old muddy stuff (gross I know!)
I am hoping that this is just a blip due to the strength of the PM (hope hope hope!)
I am going to carry on regardless and just wait and see, no other side effects at all and hope it clears up, if not now then after a few cycles.
fingers crossed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon