Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Candida and Body Temperature

Would you suggest I get the Candida under control before starting to take things for breast enhancement? I haven't been on this site in a while, but I am wanting to get back breast enhancement game.Wink Also, I have a question concerning taking BO. Does taking this increase the amount of estrogen in the body, and if it does could it lead to me being more at risk for certain types of cancer?

Thanks for all the information on Candida! I was on BB for 21 weeks and even though I was on lower temperatures, it did work for the first 4/5 weeks but then, it just stopped.

I read a lot of posts on this forum and also agreed with others who stopped to fix their low temperatures so they wouldn't waste any more of the expensive BB pills.

I went to the online hormone tests and I didn't have that many symptoms and then I came across your posting! AH HA! That could be the reason why my body temperatures are so low! I've had Candida for years now, and believe it's from the liver medication I've been taking for my liver damage. I had quite a few bouts of the white stuff on my tongue and the capsules that are given by the doctor to suck on simply reduce it's severity but it's never gone for good. I thought I'd have to live with it forever! (It's under control now, where my tongue is pink but the buds especially at the back have extra large raised pieces - see attached picture). Does anyone else have this?

Originally, I was going to jump right in and look at either raw adrenals or progesterone cream but both are hard to get in Australia so I'm going to try the Olive Leaf Extract first to see if I can get rid of this Candida. Hopefully this will fix the low temperatures and get rid of it for good!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was wondering if anyone has heard of a product called Threelac for Candida? If so, have you or anyone you know tried it and had success with it? Is it safe to use? I have been reading mixed reviews about its safety, so I am not sure if I want to try it yet. I know that VSL#3 was mentioned, and it does seem like a very good product; however, the Threelac is less expensive, and it seems to be made specifically for treating Candida. Here is a link to the Web site that sells Threelac http://www.ghthealth.com/products/threelac.aspx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon