Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Supershine

Yea you really just have to play around with the different methods. Although Supershine, PM and a couple of other things didn't work for me, BO works fabulous.

Everyone's body is different, so different things work for different people.

That video is hilariously awful. "Look at this 19-year-old! Her small bust size makes her unspeakably inferior!" WTF?

Did I miss something? What video?Huh

oh you haven't seen the supershine commercials videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn4FbdfjAE4 (gotta love youtube, they have everything)

Yea I agree with ArtemisRose that the video is kind of sad. Its attacking girls with flat breast making them "unspeakably inferior"! LOL!

The little language they speak besides English is not Japanese. It sounds like Chinese, not to mention the people in the video don't look Japanese. (there is a difference and you can usually tell if you've lived around Asians your whole life.)
Also the Japanese on the box is all wrong. So many grammatical errors. People just automatically think that sense the writing on the box looks Japanese, makes the product 100 times better, but it's not actually a Japanese product.

oh and watching the video brought further memories of taking the product. I remember it made my pee a really weird color. And when I would wipe I had weird brown mucus. That freaked me out. :s (and it wasn't during or near my period so go figure)

Cselestyna- thanks for sharing your routine! Is that you in your picture? If so I'm very impressed with your progress! I do have a couple questions- did you get cellulite or weight gain from your regiment? Or any other negative side effects? This is one thing I'm concerned about when it comes to taking the supplements. I have been taking birth control pills for eight years and I'm on the lower end of average for weight but I'm not naturally thin. If I pig out and give my body a chance to get chubby unfortunately it totally will Sad Also do you have to eat more protein with your routine? How long have you been doing it?

thankies!

Laura

no it isn't me unfortunately, but I'd love it if it were! actually I'd love my tummy to be the flat again! lol.

however i did grow 1 1/4 inches! Smile but it was mostly by visualization Smile

i did not gain weight from my regime the only thing that made me gain weight were the birth control pills, which i just started last fall. I am naturally thin and i've been between 95-98 lbs since grade 11, suddenly right after i started BCP i went up to 110lbs in less than a year Sad of course the increase in BMI helped my NBE because if you are 18 BMI or lower it can be harder for NBE and i used to have a BMI of 17 :O so now its 20 which is good for boobie growth.

step one, boobies, step two, flat tummy Smile

i eat alot of junk food, i know bad me, but i also eat lots of chicken, and i love fruits and veggies. when i cook ( i LOVE to cook) i always cook things that are healthy, no salt, lots of spices. I make sure i eat lean meat (protien) complex carbs (good carbs) like brown rice, couscous, ect, and lots of fruits and veggies, frozen are better for you than fresh ones, lol beause they have been flash frozen right away to keep the nutrients in, but "fresh ones" have spent weeks in carts and crates and lost alot of nutrients.

i make lots of asian foods.

i finally convinced my BF to try fish, fish is so healthy for weight loss, NBE, skin heart health Smile full of OMEGA and EFA's.

I think it's common to gain a bit of weight while your doing nbe and growing, but once it's done and they're grown and permanent, the flat tummy regime is easy. as for cellulite, i have it, i don't know where it came from i believe its from my complete lack of exercise. Big Grin

i hope that this helps!

I can confirm with you the characters on Supershine is actually in Chinese and that in the video it is actually in mandarin. It gives me the impression that the products are actually by the Chinese and not the Japanese. Like what Super Boob say they certainly don't look Japanese.

My mistake- in the video it seemed implied that the product was Japanese.Too bad they can't make it into a pill form to send it to the US? You know if it was a weight loss product they would have done that already due to the high demand.

Cselestyna - thanks for sharing! Your belly's got to be pretty flat with a BMI of 20 and weighing only 110! Even in that picture, the woman has her back bent, stretching out her stomach!

I was concerned about gaining cellulite because I am also one of the 99.9% of women whom already have it, and I defintly don't want anymore! In fact, like I said somewhere else, I think I would take a pill that will remove cellulite evne if it would risk shrinking my boobs a little over one that makes my boobs bigger but I could gain cellulite. I don't think that first kind exists....anywho thanks again. My BMI is also 20 but I weigh more like 123 (bounces between 119 and 124 but got back from vacation last week Smile ).

I was reading about cellulite, you can't really get rid of it but you can minimize it by exercising, lunges and squats are really good, lol, join a volleyball team, they always have great legs!

i figure if i trick my self into thinking i have the body of my dreams it will just happen with out exercise, lol, fingers crossed!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon