Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does macrolane breast injections look natural?

Does macrolane breast injections look natural?
April 13 2008 at 10:18 AM Karen (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a lot of talk about costs of macrolane and how long it lasts before you need the injections re-done, but not so much about what the result looks like. I've seen a few pics that look reasonably good, but they are bound to be the best pics that the clinics could find, so personal opinions would be good.

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Does macrolane breast injections look natural? April 14 2008, 4:07 AM

There's a few links on here:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...Injections-

The main person to report on it (Highlandcow) doesn't seem too impressed with hers.

Edit Message Delete Message

Sandra
(no login) Re: Does macrolane breast injections look natural? April 15 2008, 9:09 AM

I had the macrolane injections 3 weeks ago. I was originally a loose B and am now a very full B, small C. I'm still in the recovery stage so the macrolane feels very firm and hasn't gone soft yet. The shape is also not very natural looking, as it's far too high and rounded. But this should improve in the next 2 weeks or so.

Karen
(no login) Re: Does macrolane breast injections look natural? April 17 2008, 7:53 AM

I wonder whether it will improve enough to really look natural? Could you get away with saying they were natural, that's what I'm curious about.

Christine
(no login) Re: Does macrolane breast injections look natural? April 18 2008, 9:33 AM

I had macrolane 6 weeks ago today. Even after this time the macrolane is still denser than my natural breast tissue, so just by touching gently it's easy to tell the difference. Then if I stick my finger into one of my breasts I can see the impression of my finger left behind, so it's a bit like plasticine or someting like that and it doesn't spring back like natural breast tissue would. As for appearance, it's reasonable but I have to say not convincingly natural looking. Put it this way, I don't think I would fool anyone naked.

Cristina
(no login) mmmmm May 18 2008, 3:12 PM

Hello. I did have the injections done two days ago and i have been pretty much in pain since. I have been taking painkillers but only today (after the first 48 hours) it seems to be getting reasonably better!
The result for now is totally unnatural, but I hope , as suggested, that it will improove in the next few weeks.

Susan
(no login) Re: Does macrolane breast injections look natural? May 29 2008, 7:09 AM

Having had macrolane done myself I have to agree, you're not going to fool anyone naked.

Highlandcow
(Login highlandcow) Re: Does macrolane breast injections look natural? June 10 2008, 1:20 PM

I'm now three months post procedure. I agree with Cristina and Susan that the Macrolane has a plasticene like texture, i.e. not springy to the touch like natural breast tissue. Personally, I don't feel that I would fool anyone naked. Maybe in a photograph but not in the flesh.

My right and left breasts look slightly different shapes and from certain angles the profile of the breasts is not totally smooth. I have some quite large firm lumps, towards the armpit and in the underside of the breast so they are not immediately obvious but if you feel around you can detect them easily.

In clothing and underwear I don't think anyone would guess my breasts are not all natural but naked you can see that there's something odd about them.

Susan
(no login) Re: Does macrolane breast injections look natural? July 10 2008, 8:57 AM

Exactly right Highlandcow. In clothing and underwear nobody could guess, but naked it's pretty obvious.

Trudy
(no login) Re: Does macrolane breast injections look natural? July 28 2008, 8:30 AM

I saw someone on TV who had it done. It looked pretty good when she had her bra on , very convincing. But when she too k her bra off her boobs did not look natural at all, yes looked like small implants.

Macrolane injections: Any bumps, lumps, nodules or blisters?
April 28 2008 at 8:13 AM Anthea (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is still quite new, but there must be a fair number of women who have had it done by now. I thought I'd ask if anyone has found macrolane lumpy or bumpy? I saw a couple of posts about this in the main forum, but I thought the subject deserved its own thread, so if anyone had any bumps, lumps, nodules or blisters please let me know your experience, or if it's been completely smooth let me know that too.

Author Reply
Woolly Sheep
(no login) Re: Macrolane injections: Any bumps, lumps, nodules or blisters? May 2 2008, 10:39 AM

I don't believe it's completely smooth. I think everyone has at least some lumpiness with macrolane. Whether it smooths out with time I don't know, but it seems like it's always lumpy or bumpy at the start.

Cristina
(no login) lumps May 18 2008, 3:28 PM

Hello, i just had it done but by now no lumps.. only a tennis ball implanted under your breast, so to speak. The doctor assured me it will soften , so let's wait and see. Will keep you updated

Virginia
(no login) Re: Macrolane injections: Any bumps, lumps, nodules or blisters? May 22 2008, 6:59 AM

Hi ladies,

Interesting to read your experiences, not dissimilar to mine and certainly not what i was told to expect. I like to think i have a high pain threshold but the procedure was absolutely excruciating. I nearly fainted. The pain was quite severe for 2 days, and now on day 6 not so bad but still present and slightly upsetting. I have very hard lumps in both breasts, worse in one than the other. Am starting to massage them and it seems to be helping but it is a bit unsightly and I'm sure contributing to the pain and discomfort. I really hope they resolve quickly, I have just started seeing a new man and not sure what to say about it to him! Seems that the procedure is being mis-sold in the UK? Having said all this, i am quite happy with the result apart from the lumpiness. Not sure if I could go through with the pain again though.

Highlandcow
(Login highlandcow) Lumps and bumps with Macrolane June 10 2008, 1:38 PM

Anthea, I'm 3 months post procedure and I still have both blisters and lumps. On the surface of one of my breasts I have some soft, mobile, blister like bumps. When I massage, I can see and feel the liquid Macrolane moving around just under the skin. To be honest it's not very extensive so not as disgusting as it sounds but obviously I'd rather it was not there.

I have some firm lumps about the size of a cherry, two in one breast and one in the other, towards the armpit and in the lower part of the breast. They don't really stick out much, you have to feel around to tell they're there. I also have some areas in the lower part of the breast which, though not lumpy, are still too firm.

I have been intimate with a man since the procedure and he didn't seem to be turned off by it or even notice any of the things I'm complaining about here. Maybe I'm being too perfectionist or he was just being diplomatic !

Susan
(no login) Re: Macrolane injections: Any bumps, lumps, nodules or blisters? June 15 2008, 7:24 AM

Yes I wondered the same thing too, about whether I'm being a perfectionist. A lot of the time I think it feels a bit rough and uneven, but other times I think maybe it's not too bad. But I find it hard to believe that someone else wouldn't be able to feel the unevenness, although I haven't put this to the test as yet. I'd say there are one or two points where the unevenness is pretty obvious.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon