Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

L-carnitine and BO

I was wondering if taking any amino acids with BO would interfere with the breast enhancement? I want to take L-carnitine to burn more fat, but I would like to hear some thoughts on it first.

Are you taking any protein powder because as far as I know some protein powder contain L-Carnitine in it already. Taking excessively wouldn't be a good idea. Beside if you are on a high protein diet together the the protein you will start to loose weight if you fat but for people who are extremely thin they will start to gain weight because the protein will start to build up muscle.

Yeah that is true. Some protein powders do contain it. I am taking protein powder, but I am not sure if that is in it. I want to get different stuff anyway because the protein I have apparently has soy in it. I bought it because it was whey protein, so I didn't think there'd be soy in it too. I'm not really fat. I am thin but I have some problem areas. I have a hard time building muscle too.

Anything with soy is not going to co-operate with your BO you know. Try whey protein isolate by NOW. Many of us are taking it. They don't have soy in it.

As for your problem area try target area exercising. I always do that when 1 part of my body is not co-operating. LOL!

http://www.bodyrock.tv/

Try this website they have some very good work out.

Good luck!

Yeah, I know...that's why I need to buy something different. I wasn't aware soy was in it until after I bought it and opened it. Next time I will pay closer attention to the ingredients lol. I do target exercises as well as whole body exercises, but it doesn't seem to be making much of a difference. I think that candida (talked about in another thread on here) is part of the problem, so I am going to get some probiotics soon to help...hopefully it does. Is the NOW brand expensive? I was thinking about possibly getting Muscle Milk.

NOW protein is the best and 1 of the cheapest protein available. Buying it from swansonvitamins is even cheaper than buying from the local pharmacy and body building center in my country. I love it and the fact they get award for the protein formula few years back makes it even better in the eyes of consumer like myself.

Yeah I read about the candida too. Mel is so resourceful you just have to love her for that. LOL! Don't forget the coconut oil too. I read on the thread that it will do good help for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon