Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Steph 74's let get a cup size bigger program

First a few things about meSmile *waves hello*

I'm 36 years old and have been taking Perfect Curves for 8 months without any growth whatsoever:-/ I take thyroxine daily due to having my thyroid removed and am on Cilest birth control. I'm currently in a 34b/32c bra depending on which shop I go to.

I started my new program on Monday and it currently consists of:

Fenugreek x 6 daily = 3660mg
Saw Palmetto x 6 daily = 2700mg
Wild Yam x 6 daily = 2430mg
Evening Primrose oil x 1 daily = 1000mg

I also drink 2/3 cups of fennel tea a day and am doing the Hypnotic Body hypnosis programme.

If anyone has any comments on my programme such as increasing doseages or things to add then please feel free as I need the helpBig Grin

Hi Steph.

I would strongly recommend adding a massage program. You don't have to use herbals in your massage oil/cream. Plain old lubriderm or cocobutter can be used. Check your ingredients, you don't want to use anything with mineral oil in it. Massaging can help firm up and detoxify your breasts. Massaging gets the blood and lymph sysytems running. Clears blockages that can lead to toxic buildup in the tissues.
Tigerlily and cocolily both reported gains using massage and certain foods. This link will take you to an old post where I listed tigerlilys program and several other links.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5411&pid=10856#pid10856

Look at cutting out caffiene and as much processed sugar as you can.

Hope this helps. Gotta go. IF I think of something else I let you know.
If you want to add herbals to your batter mix let me know and I will drop you a link or two.

Thank you for the reply Andy:angel: I have some Perfect Curves gel left over so I will start adding a massage using that into my programme. I forgot to add that I take a multivitamin daily.

I'm starting to get a few "twitchy" feelings in my right breast (which is the smaller of the two) Hopefully this is a good signBig Grin

Just discovered that I have some fennel essential oil in my essential oil stash so am thinking of adding it to my program in the way of massage. Do you guys think I should add it to cocoa butter or avocado oil?? Also I'm thinking of adding msm to my program as I have dodgy joints anyway, any breast increase would be a bonus. Not sure of dosage yet though.

Any advice/opinions??

hi steph. hope things are going well. as far as i can tell, msm is a good addition to your program. i recommend a slow start before a sudden ramp up. it can have some real effects on the gi tract and seems to give me some real zits because it cleanses the body of toxins including the guts and skin. but as far as i know, it's helpful to nbe. good luck and good growth!

Goodluck steph74!hheh Hope ur doing well in your program!!
I think borage and msm is a good addition too!hehe!Smile

Keep us updated!Smile

Thanks Char and girl888Big Grin

I've had to reduce the amount of fenugreek I take as I believe it may be interfering with my thyroxineSad I've had very bad tingling in my hands and feet as well as falling asleep during the day and no concentration whatsoever. These are all sign of dodgy thyroxine levels. I researched and came across a site that said that fenugreek can alter the balance of thyroid hormones and should not be used by those on thyroid hormone medication. I now only take two capsules rather than the six to see if this is ok.

www.herbalextractsplus.com/fenugreek.cfm

Back to the drawing board for me then. I'm really gutted as I could see my left breast getting gradually fullerAngry

Any suggestions for other herbs to replace the fenugreek?? I'm now leaning towards Eve M's program or wonderup as both have very little fenugreek

Hi steph74! You can take Kelp for your thyroxine.. I think Wahaika told me Natures way kelp is one of the best brands you can buy.

Hope that helpsSmile

Thanks again girl888Smile

I've been having a look on the pictures pages and am really impressed with Millani and Eve M's pictures. They both been using similar herbs so I've decided to buy some Wonder up and pray that I get the same results as Millani as she is of the same build and weight. I've only ordered one bottle as I want to check it will be ok for my thyroxine levels as it contains fenugreek but in a small dose. Has anyone else taking herbs had problems with their period?? I've started 10 days early while I'm still taking my birth control (it's never happened before as I double pack my pill i.e take two packs straight after each other)Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon