Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting soon

Okay, so I have my BO (think I may have mentioned that already somewhere lol) and I have my kelp and protein powder. I plan to take 2 BO morning, noon, and night, I will use protein powder with the BO when it is taken, and I will take the kelp in the morning. I am also going to be taking a multivitamin and a probiotic supplement.

Does this sound like a good plan, and would anyone recommend anything being added? I know that pituitary and adrenal glandular have been mentioned, so I am considering getting one of those. I also want to eventually get NB. I think I will get cocoa butter for the massage, but I am still kind of unsure of how to do the massage.

Anyway, I will be starting my program pretty soon...in the next couple weeks. I haven't started because I have a few things to get to go with it first.

The adrenal gland is only recommended when there hasn't been any progress in raising body temp and the symptoms fall more under the adrenal symptom list than the thyroid. I have come to think keeping it as simple as possible is best, so unless you begin to suspect you need to add something, I would go with the basics and then change up if you don't see any results from it.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon