Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Forum

I'm sorry for posting this here, but I don't know what else to do, I joined the noogleberry forum last week and everything was fine.

Now it won't let me log in, it tells me, 'Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Invalid Credentials used on last registration'

But the were valid, and I can't email any site administrators because that is the only page I can reach.

I was wondering if any other members, (that are members on this site and that one) could help me email them and ask for another chance or something.

Thanks!SadSadSadSad

Hey Triste, i'm also a member on Noogleberry. Maybe just re register with a different name, and then message Lucy and explain what happen? Honestly, i don't know why you would be locked out unless your posts had unwelcomed content. It could just be a mess up!

It won't let me re-register, so I can't message Lucy.

Also I hadn't posted a single thing yet I was just reading.....HuhHuh

Triste.
Here is lucys e-mail address. You can e-mail her directly.
lucy@noogleberry.com

E-mail her with the deatils of what happened. She should be able to get it sorted out.

Thanks so much! I hope it works!Smile

Does anyone know what happened to the Noogleberry forum site, seems to be down the last few days  Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon