Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do you search through pages?

I would like to know how to search through the past forum threads that have been bumped off the first page. Usually forums have page numbers at the bottom that allow you to view past threads. I don't always remember the name of a thread so the "search" function would not help me.

So how do I find old posts that have been pumped off the main page?

There should be a list of pages at the top and bottom of each sub-forum, if there are more than 1 page.

[Image: pages.jpg]

Oy, thanks Nyx! I was feeling a little dense but then I returned to the Personal Programs forum to find the list of pages but I found none. What I did find was the archive which is a link to the old forum. Strange that there are some posts written as far back as April 2009 on the main page but some posts in the archive are fairly new, written as recently as this month Huh

I also can't figure out why, in your example, my thread shows page numbers above it but I can't see those page numbers from my account ??? Is that because of my membership level (I'm still fairly new here)? I know some forum boards won't let you view certain things until you've made so many posts.

I don't understand what's going on but I appreciate the response.

Yeah, i just checked again to make sure I wasn't being an airhead and those page numbers that you circled while looking at all threads view under the help forum does not show up! ....weird Huh

Hmm well that's strange! I'm not sure why they wouldn't show up. I don't think it's a membership level issue. Maybe Eve will see this and be able to help you out. Sorry I couldn't be of much help!

i checked out that same sub-forum, and i can't see the pages number either, only with that thread though, the others i can see them just fine, i just though that that one only had one page, but now i see that it doesn't.

Yeah, it's totally weird. When I go to Herbal breast enhancement sub forum I can see page numbers, but this one and personal programs I have no such luck...whats up with that?

I've run a maintenance program that should correct any errors with page numbering, so hopefully it worked. But let me know if anyone can still see any outstanding issues.

OK, thanks a bunch Eve Smile
Smile 

Awesome, that did the trick! I can see all page numbers now! Thanks for your help gals Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon