Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to go up a size

I am in med cups & have been for a little over a month. I am a 34 A. When pregnant/nursing went to 34 C. It seems like I have been pumping to the same mark forever. Im not getting as far into the cups as I did before I started taping my nipples. Now that I am taping them it seems like I cant get further into the cup. Im stuck at about 1.75 inch mark for the last several weeks. Should I still wait to move to the large. I just feel that I am at a stand still with swelling & everything. Any help would be appreciated. [/b]

Hi honey, i would get the large domes now and try with them, you will need to buy them eventually anyway so even if you dont think they are the right size for you yet they will be with time. I think it sounds like you are ready for them now though, if you are not getting any more swelling and you feel you could be then its time to move up hun. If you are taping your nipples this sometomes restricts the skin stretching and hence your not getting as far into the domes, so maybe try without the tape for a while, it wont cause any problems for your nipples if its ionly for a short time hun. Good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon