Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP PLEASE...where can I buy Noogleberry in NYC?

Hello...such an informative site! I have thought about buying a pump for weeks but hesitated and now I am in a bind...I have 3 weeks before a vacation and would love a boost in the boob area (I'm a small/med B and would love a full B/small C). Does anyone know where I can purchase a Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty in the tristate area? Also, could I use a breast pump that women use for breast feeding? Those are easy to find...will I get results? Lastly, does anyone have quick fixes to fill a bikini top? Perhaps ice to make them swell or spray tan sculpting? I'm desperate for advice! Thanks in advance ladies (and gents)

Hi, I don´t think you can buy a noogleberry in a store but you can order them online and there´s no extra shipping charge (worldwide, that is). So it´s pretty easy to obtain one, just take a look at their website.

I wouldn´t recommend using a pump for breastfeeding, they use a different kind of stimulation that is aimed at milk production in a much smaller area (mainly around the nipples) so they don´t cover your whole breast. I used one of those when I was breastfeeding and it was a bit painful, though I had a lot of milk.

As for bikini tops, there are some brands that have push up bikini tops, I think there was a thread about that somewhere on this forum.

You may want to check out this web site.They have a solid line of products for bikini wear. Should you decide to order. There would be time to try the product before leaving.

http://www.boobybits.com/index.shtml

Thank you both for chiming in! I will consider ordering from the website...I wish there were a faster method.

Thank you for your tip on breast pumps.

I found some pumps on a sex shop website but I'm sure those won't be as effective unfortunately...they were not made specifically for breasts but I was told by the clerk that they could definitely fit over a breast and have a swelling and stimulating effect. I may try it out in my desperation.

You do want to be careful when using a pump system. You don't want to over pump and damage your breasts especially right before a holiday. You could end up with bruising and other side effects from over pumping. You don't have to be a nooglebery user to join the noogelberry forum. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/

Once you are logged into the forum click on the forum "breast & nipple enlargement system" the first thread was setup by anastatia. It goes over many of the questions new users may have on pumping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon