Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for all that gals about Soy Isoflavones

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is where this should be posted... if not, I'm sorry. I was curious if anyone has used soy isoflavones for NBE? I notice that it says it's for menopausal woman, yet I also saw stuff about how it has benefits that don't include menopause... I would love to know if anyone has tried it and had results from it? I am in my 20s and nowhere near menopause... can you gals please help me out? Will it mess up my cycle?

I can definitely remember women here saying they were using soy isoflavones. Whether they found it helpful I don't know, but for sure I remember several women using it.

Hi Cutelilbunnie

i looked around in the threads in the old archive site. Both male and female discussion groups. It seems they are one of those things everyone is divided on. Some say to take them for the high estrogenic effect. Others say not to because it can mess with the pituitary gland. I would take some time and go look in the archive site so you can decide for yourself. Fennel fairy wrote post saying no to take them and why over in the mens section. I forgot to copy the thread link. You should be able to search for soy isoflvones and fennel fairy. Remember to use the search this forum link at the top of the forum page. If you use the search the site engine. If you can't find it let mne know and I look for it again. It only searches the new forum. I used SIF recently with my program as it had cranberry in it. I developed a sharp pain in the back of my head ,above, and radiating into my neck on the left side. I stopped and the pain seems to have stopped. It is possible that I was taking too much phytoestrogens with the addition of the SIF. All I know is I threw the bottle out.
Good luck let us know what you decide.

I was curious if either of you have used fenugreek? Did you find it to work? I have fenugreek capsules that I have been sorta taking...

Yes I believe fenugreek is working for me. I do have the itching and occasional pains. It is hard to tell about growth. Being on a male chest with a good layer of fat on it. There is more area and fat to fill before I think I will see growth. Plus I just started back on my program.

How many fenugreeks do you take? I take about 2, twice a day...
What's a good cleanse?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon