Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Still no swelling!

Hi everyone!
I've been using noogleberry for around two months now and i know its still early days but i'm sure i should be getting more swelling by now. I started with the medium cups and completely filled them in around three weeks. I'm currently using the large cups and have almost filled those too but the thing is, as soon as i remove the cups after the session my breast are pretty much exactly the same as before i started! I've started drinking more water and i've tried altering my technique but to no avail.
Is there anything else i can do to improve my swelling?
Any advice or suggestions would be great!
Thanks guys and happy growing! Smile

Hi skyblue, i have also been using the noogleberry for about 2 months and i didn't have any sweeling , well not until about 2 weeks ago. I started getting swelling when i noogled for about an 1 1/2 hours. So was wondering how long you use the noogleberry for. It seemed to take me ages to fill the domes, i am still using the med ones. Well good luck

Hi thrifty, thanks for your reply Smile
I usually noogle for at least an hour or sometimes up to two hours and i try to get at least two sessions a day but more if i have the time. I've actually noticed quite a change in my breasts recently! I'm still not getting a massive amount of swelling but i think there is a little bit and they've changed shape and feel quite a lot fuller. I even quite like the look of them now, i often flash myself in the mirror! Lol. I was worried that because i'm not getting much swelling that i wouldn't get much growth, but i must be doing something right! And now that my breast are getting fuller perhaps i'll get more swelling. I'm gonna start BO soon and get the xl cups. Cant wait!
Anyway, thanks again and good luck to you too! Big Grin
Happy growing!
x Sky x

Your shape will improve and you will get fullness before swelling ever starts, reason being is it has to fill in the breasts to form what's going on inside the domes before it can start swelling and growing. I suggest at least 2 liters of water per day intake. Some say flaxseed oil helps with circulation, I personally take flaxseed oil, EPO, collagen tabs, and my hair supplements and vitamins. While taking BO I also took kelp and of course got my protein in. Also I think if you were to massage for 5 min or so before pumping it will help. I have always massaged before pumping. Hope this helps and good luck!

that is interesting about not retaining the swelling. I have nearly filled most of the medium cup once, but usually sit around the 2 inch mark. After I remove the cups my breasts are really large, and they just stick out as if I had breast implants. They stay like that for about an hour or so, and then over the day slowly deflate. Sometimes though I find there is still swelling, albeit only up to 1" about 8 hours afterwards.

Its interesting that you seemed to fill the cups more than me, but haven't had swelling.

I think I might order some large cups too, as I could put them on for a few minutes once I have noogled with the mediums for 30 minutes or so. Some days I still find it hard to even get started with the medium cups, but after about 10 minutes my breasts are swelling well inside the cups.

Thanks for the advice Anastasia! I'm going to invest in some flaxseed oil soon and see if that helps any. I'm currently drinking about 1 to 1 1/2 litres of water a day so i'll try and up that a little bit too. I've always massaged before NB too but sometimes not for very long as i get lazy! lol May i ask, what supplements do you take for your hair? I've wanted to get some for a while but i dont know which are any good and which are a waste of money!

Girlfriday29, thanks for your reply and congrats on your swelling! I cant wait for that to happen to me! Big Grin I think my lack of swelling is due to my breasts not being full to begin with, like Anastasia said (it makes so much sense now i think about it! D'oh! lol). When i first started with NB my breasts were so empty and saggy and i think when i was filling the cups it was mostly just with skin (if that makes sense?!), but now my breasts are getting much fuller and firmer which is great! Just wanna get my BO and XL cups to hopefully speed up my progress! Hehe. I think you should definately get the larges cos as you said, if they're too big you could use them for a little while after a noogle with the mediums and you'll need them sooner or later anyway! Congrats again and dont give up! Smile
Happy growing!

For hair, currently taking biotin and horsetail, got it from swanson vitamins. But before this I was taking a combined product that had vitamins and stuff in it, forgot the name of it. But I also take a regular daily multi-vitamin. So I think that's important too.

Great, thanks! Smile

I think some of us just take longer to reach a point to retain swelling. If I remember right, I ordered my nb last november. I didn't begin having any swelling until this past June, and it's still not the amount some of the gals have, but at least it's started now.

It took me increasing my pumping times to 4 times a day for 30 minutes to begin having the swelling.

Some gals just instantly respond to the nb and some of us have to be really patient and work for it, but you know, I can't complain since I was lucky enough to be one of the people that responded really well to BB, so I figure everyones body is different and what works for one doesn't always work as well for another.

Another thing I have noticed is that while I might not measure like I have had swelling, my bra will be way snug after I pump with lots of cleavage overflowing, so I have swelling even when I don't measure like I do. Once the snugness on the bra began for several weeks, I noticed a very very gradual increase on the tape, so it's getting there.

Mel

Hi Mel, thanks for your reply. I was just wondering, when you said you have to pump 4 times a day for 30 mins to get good swelling, is that more effective for you than pumping twice a day for an hour? I know some peeps have better results if they do shorter more frequent sessions rather than just a couple of longer sessions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon