Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SO Angry and very hurt.

Hi Kerensa, i did say with have too just get on with it, as we do and that includes me, but again it doesent stop it hurting or making me angry and that was the title of my post lol. We all know that the reason herbs and natural breast enhancement is ignored is because of skeptical people like yourself, many think its a waste of time even trying it, but what if it does work for that person like it has many others, Anastasia and itsjust4fun and myself for example and 100s more that are on this forum daily trying there hardest to make this work. What if they decided not to give it a try and had breast implants that they hated or effected there health or even did nothing and felt uncomfortable with there own breasts all there life, surely abit of belief and hope is what we all need. So if its not for you then thats fine, dont do it. Im not saying it will work for everyone but this forum is proof that NBE has worked for alot of people and made a huge difference in there life. Eve whos forum it is had great success. The fact is it might not work for everyone, but it does work for many who try it and commit to it. You seem to hold alot of hatred towards alot of people, you refer to yourself as a messed up bloke because of your confusion over your gender, it sounds to me its yourself that you dislike for being the way you are. I dont let these people get on top of me, like you suggest, its ok to say if something upsets you or makes you angry thats not giving in to these people, thats sharing a problem with friends, theres a huge difference.
Good luck in your decisions, and i wish you every happiness i really do.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Im getting a bit tired of hearing about my potential problems from people who dont know me(think you Cheryl and Andy should start your own online shrink clinic) I dont see you as a freak Cheryl although at the same time i wouldnt come running to you with any transgender isuues i might have, as from what i can see you had the luxury of choosing whever you stayed male or become female, kinda wonder how many Transexuals who lose their wife, children and livelihood and end up happy with their gender, but unhappy with their life would of liked to of been able to make the same decision you were able to make.Not saying it must of been easy for you taking a risk and changing sex especially not being a genuine transexual, i wonder how you were able to get surgery in the first place guess either you had your own special treatment due to your Hypergonadism or you had to lie your ass off convincing shrinks that right from an early age you believed you were born in the wrong body.

Now im gonna ask a question that probably half the users on here would like to know, the majority of users on here are all here cos they want to increase their breast size are most are wishing they were a b,c d etc you on the other hand if im right are a H now where actually is your end game, now im not saying you have, but to some it might seem as if you have some kind of complex going on here, you no the kinda thing someone with bulimia looks in the mirror and sees a size 28 even though there only an 8. Have you thought about the consequences when you get a lot older, past your fifties when things start going south, oh no course not we dont look at the potential bad things in breast growth do we, well let me tell you something no ammount of boutifull breast or noogling are gonna reinflate those saggy saddle bags hun.

You mention that i dont like transgendered people, its not that, as when i left Facebook i took a lot of what i call true trans folk and put them on my wifes site and the reason i closed down my account was i got sick to death with tranny fanciers and the kind of trans who think that being a woman is all about having 50 pairs of 6 inch heels, treating a broken nail like a death in the family and dressing up looking like widow twanky and in my opinion (im allowed to have one ent i Cheryl?) REAL woman just dont do that.

Finally i dont have a problem with being what i am, its not getting what i want that scares me, i just cant die being totally male.

Hi Kerensa, im not going to continue this pointless conversation with you, you feel the way you do and thats fine, im a 36E by the way hun, not quite a H lol oh sorry maybe i should lie about my size to make you happy, i dont want you thinking i have a complex or anything lol so i guess ill just end up with saddle bags hun. Good luck with your NBE or whatever you decide to do.
Cheryl.

Yeah thats fine by me, think ive sussed you out. Good luck in being two faced and deceiving newbies into thinking than can get as big as you on NBE. Just one last thing, Andy seen the film Midnight Express at the end Billy Hayes is in the turkish nuthouse and as a way of trying to regain his marbles he walks in the opposite direction round a stone podium, much to the disapointment of the other prisoners, my point is aint it amazing how you get treated when you go against the flow, then again i have always been my own person...could never be a clone!!

A message to all from Black Hippie:

An optimistic attitude and positive thinking will get you far in Natural Breast Enhancement. Big Grin

Sorry my random message in your post Cheryl. I sense the need to post it here.

Yes i think the true you is coming out for all to see, you need to suss yourself out honey and don't worry about other people. Unlike you alot of senior member's on here have followed my progress from the beginning, on the old forum and then this one, so i really could not care less what you think. I won't go any further as i have no intention of hurting you or saying silly little comments to you. You have your opinion and like i said before good luck with whatever you do.
Cheryl.

(11-08-2010, 05:50 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi Kerensa, im not going to continue this pointless conversation with you,

See what i mean ya say something and do something completely different, like i said two faced. Must admit i like your more agressive comments more than your patronizing ones and dont worry about hurting me as you dont have that much intelligence, besides like i have already stated i get verbally abused at least once a month and their comments bounce off me like hitting a tank with rubber bullets and i walk away stronger, i certainly dont go blubbering on websites about how angry and very hurt i am that some one has just exposed me for being a artificial Transexual. Personally reckon my comments in post 22 on here has hit a few nerve endings, but dont worry and stop sweating cos i have made a decision to stop leaving leaving posts and threads on here, without actually leaving as i have found this section of Breast Nexus to be some kind of cult where you agree with everything everyone says or you get cast aside like a lepper, i feel if i stay active on here for much longer i will end up in believing in the tooth fairy and santa claus.

I have done a lot of research on Hypogonadism and the more i find the more i feel some of the things you have said on here through your threads and posts just dont add up, i therefore intend to reveal my findings to the only person on here who might take the time to look into it themself via a personal message. I hope you have learned to stay clear of the REAL womens threads as just cos you MAY have a beaver and bumps dont give you the right to comment on period pains if you know what i mean.

Well thats just about me done on here im off to drink a toast to your mate Carol and have a bit of fun with my wife ( its nice having these diddy boobies of mine but nothing beats having them stuck in a womans mouth and having the nipps tickled by their toungue hmmmmmm mamma) enjoy your phoney lifestyle FAKE.

Big Grin lmao pathetic, sorry but you keep trying to have ago at me every chance you get. You can research all you like and you can call me a fake, i dont care. I find it abit sad actually and i pity you. I was not going to speak about this pointless conversation anymore but i have the right to defend myself, hence the reply. You can call me whatever names you like honey and you can think whatever you like. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. Your a very angry and confused man and i would go as far as saying a jelous one aswell, where else would all this aggression and name calling come from. Maybe people dont call you names because your transgender but because your just a horrible person and they just dont like you. As far as being a true transexual, what is a true transexual, you obviously like labeling people, with labels you dont understand. You can stay on here Kerensa, to be honest im done with it all, i dont need this abuse in my life, because i try to help people and because i have been lucky and had success with NBE i get called a fake. Its a no win situation to be honest and enoughs, enough.
You have touched a nerve, im just fed up of people having ago at me to be honest just for trying to help. So im finished.
Good luck again.

............TRUCE..... I ent gonna say sorry cos i do have questions i would like to ask you, but i do realise i have handled my issues with you in a wrong way and after reading your last post i do feel guilty, therefore if you havent kicked me off your own website then i would like to send you PM explaining myself.Dont leave this site Cheryl as i expect you have helped and advised loads of members, i just feel you need to go about things differently.

Hi Cheryl, I just wanted to say (I haven't read the entire thread just your first post) that if they are attacking you, just say to heck with them. We love you here and if they don't want your advice let them fend for themselves. I get some morons bashing me too. Look what someone just sent me when I checked my PMs over on the NB forum... I'm adding a screen cap of the email sent...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon