Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just ordered Noogleberry

After reading on this site, I have decided to order the Noogleberry. I hope it really works :S I'm in Canada so I don't know how long it can take to get to me. I have 36 C/D, but they're like 'deflated' and I need them full again lol Keeping my fingers crossed

Hi FFirecracker, i think the NB will be perfect for you hun, most people get good results with it and for making you look full again i think it will work well, you will love the swelling it gives just after you have pumped which most perople get and with time that should last longer and longer, my swelling could last 4 or even 6 hours and it was great, but unfortunatly some have trouble getting the swelling, i think its something to do with the denseity of the breast tissue bot not sure really lol anyway good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks Cheryl, I hope I'll be one of the lucky ones Wink. I'm reallly hyped up, I can't wait to see how I respond to the system. I can't imagine it working it almost sounds too good to be true, that would be soooo awesome. I just can't seem to get used to the idea of going under the knife :-/

Thanks again ;D

How exciting! I can't wait for you to get your Noog! i know that sounds crazy but you just wait. I have been using it for just 4 days (that's 8 sessions) Okay, there is no swelling but my breasts have already increased in size when pumping - alot. I think this system witll work wonders for you. I'm guessing you have had a look at the noogleberry forum and seen some of the results? wowweeeeeeee! I'm with you. I just can't believe this is true! I so wish I had found out about this earlier in my life!
All the best on your NBE journey. I know that Lucy is very quick with shipping. I am in the UK and received my noog in 5 business days which is what was stated on the website so hopefully what it says abotu shipping to Canada will also be true.

I believe you will have good results with the noogleberry. I have been using mine for about three weeks now. I already fill the large cups past 2. No major retention of swelling yet. But, these things take time and due to work. I am not as consistent with it as I would like to be. I am alos using the nipple cups at least every other day and between the two I am starting to see results.
I ordered my NB on a Friday. recieved notificationthat it was sent out monday. Got it on the following tuesday a full seven buisness days from the ship date. I believe that was when NB said I would get it.
Be carefull of over pumping when you first start and you will be fine. Personaly I get a comfort feelling from pumping. There is just something about having the ,soon to be larger Wink, girls Blush pulled into the domes and held.Blush

Thanks storm-in-a-cup and Andy Big Grin

Yes I am excited too! I can't wait to see what it can do for me. When i was pregnant I had great big jugs and I just loved it lol.. That was a long time ago. I'm 42 now, that was when I was 20. I hope I can get that back, and maybe more who knows :p

Thanks again for your encouragement ;D

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon