Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chefette's NEW PROGRAM!

(Finally!) Hi everyone. Last time I was on this forum it was to announce I had come back from a rough year that seemed to be chock full of medical issues and confused emotions... Just for the record I am still battling my problem with vulvodynia/vaginismus (still a virgin!) however after a small breakthrough with my therapy as of last week, I feel my spirits have been renewed. That means I am once again ready to post my program!

-A brief intro-

I've made a few changes this time. There are three main differences: My new program won't be using any herbs (at least for now). Also, I have stopped using progesterone cream for about 9 months. I only apply it about once per cycle now because I believe it's helped my hormones balance out on their own. I am running with the notion that the simpler my program is to begin with, the better.

The third difference is that will be keeping track of my diet on a daily basis to make sure I'm getting enough calories. My metabolism has always been quite high, and I am currently at a BMI of about 18 or so (I have fluctuated between 117-120 lbs). Anything less than 18.5 is considered underweight, and my goal is to have a BMI of around at least 20. I've found that many lingerie models who are of my height and frame (around 5'8" or taller) and have C-D cups have a BMI of at least 20. That means that my goal weight will put me at a minimum of 130 lbs. I am using the website "www.fitday.com to track my calories. It tends to overestimate what I need each day, but what's great about it is that I can enter the foods I've eaten and make healthy decisions about what to eat next, based on caloric content. I try to eat a daily diet of 50% carbs, 30% fat and 20% protein. I eat my weight in grams of protein per day for extra strength. (so, around 120 g daily).

Now that that's out of the way, here's the program. The program itself has become rather simple. This is because my main problem in the past was due to losing weight. Now that I can maintain it and also gain it, I am expecting all results to be nothing but fantastic from now on!

Every day I do the following:
Massage my breasts in the morning with natural, unscented kukui nut oil
Eat enough food for the day
Massage my breasts again at night with kukui nut oil
Listen to a short hypnosis file aimed to help me change my body
(I downloaded it for free at http://www.deeptrancenow.com/index.htm -Simply click "newsletter" and enter your email address in the form. You'll recieve a password to access a "free downloads" part of her site, which is where I got the file "Body Change." it's about 7 minutes long.
Then, I fall asleep!

Simple, huh? Big Grin That's what I'm going for. For maintenance I also massage them with Palmer's cocoa butter/collagen-elastin cream every once in a while, and use a tiny bit of progesterone cream each month if they become sore.

That's it! Let's see where this goes! My hope is that by 130, I'll have a nice pair of 36Ds!

Current stats:
118 lbs
36Bs
BMI: 18

bump! Oh and, note: Just got my period about 4 days ago. Last day should be tomorrow. It's going to be a great month... I just have a feeling. Probably because my mom says my breasts look really great right now, ha.

Welcome back to NBE!
I look forward to hearing updates of your progress
natalie x

thank you for that site sailor! i will be using it for more that nbe. subliminals have helped me before!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon