Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

is noogle berry affected by body temp?

The reason I ask is I have hypothyroidism and my waking temp is around 97.4 on a high day and sometimes 93 on a low ovulating day. I know that herbs don't really work unless your temp is higher right? so is the NG affected the same way? Will it still work with me even though my temps are insanely low?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

No, Body temp does not matter with noogleberry, which is why so many women love it. No pills, no worries about temp, no protien. It's just pumping and works off of tension induced growth, like what the doctors use to grow new bone, ect.

Though I would still suggest looking for ways to take care of your thyroidism, as it can lead to all kinds of problems when not handled. Hormone problems, weight gain and just not feeling good in general.

Good luck, Mel

Thank you for that reply.
Yeah I am trying to fix my thyroid problem with herbs and vitamins right now. At the suggestion of my acupuncturist.

And tell me about hormone and mood problems I get them bad especially at the time of AF.

If I were to tell someone what I think would be the best way to address hormone and thyroid problems at the same time, I would suggest natural progesterone cream and raw thyroid supplements. I would say with that combo, at the most, 30 days and you would be feeling a huge difference, especially in the hormone department

Mel

Mel thank you soooooo much for that. I stated in another post the herbs and supps that I try and they don't seem to be helping enough, they did for a while but not as much any more. I think becuase the breakdown in the digestion takes away alot of the benefits for me especially.

So how would I go about getting this raw thyroid supplement? does it have to be prescribed?

There is no prescription needed for either the raw thyroid or the natural progesterone cream. I buy the raw thyroid in bulk for my husband when I find it on sale with a free shipping deal online. If you are lucky enough to have a vitamin store near you they might have it as well. I get the brand "natural source" It works really well for him.

The natural progesterone cream I buy 3 tubes at a time online for 12 each and each tube last a little over a month.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon