Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does MACA make your butt bigger?

Hi just want to ask if MACA can make your butt bigger? hmmm If I take maca, will it interrupt my nbe program? Or will it also help my nbe?

Does anyone have experience using maca for bigger butt?

MACA helps with weight gain, and like saw palmetto it's know for adding some weigh in the lower part of your body, it could be your tighs, your butt, or hips.

Thank you for your reply nessa!!!Smile Maybe ill try to add it in my program soon..heheSmile want to add some booty ehhe

the absolute BEST way to grow a sexy looking butt and not just a bunch of fat is certain exercises, there use to be a blog by a girl who went from boyish body to curvalicious all through exercise, she increased on her legs, hips and butt and she was a stick on the bottom have before, but sadly last I checked she took down the blog she had :/

you can google exercises for increasing butt size and I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful info, I don't have an issue in the butt department or maybe I could relate, sorry.

I'm currently taking maca but for a different reason, I'm taking it to aid in sex drive, has been working wonders! I only take the lowest recommended dosage though, so far no notice in butt increasing, but mine is already big haha so not sure if I'd notice if it did increase. So if you start taking it, hope you're on bc and have a significant other, or plenty of batteries! LOL

Bustme1981 is using it and she said its working for her
http://getabiggerbutt.com/default.aspx

@anastasia: thank you for such information!Smile well, im not really taking bcp because I dont know if its helpful or not hehe.. Im afraid of side effects.. and Im only 21 so I dont take it.hehe hmmm Ill look into that later.. I hope im not lazy to do it hehhehe.. I hope i can have a little inch of your butt haha! mine is not that flat.. i have 34" butt.. just want to make it firmer and a little bigger haha.. I have this broad shoulder*grr* so maybe it will be nice if i have a bigger hips to make it proportion so maybe maca can help me achieve that?hahah

@nessa: thanks nessa! Im currenlty reading it!heheSmile

SO DOES REALLY WORK?

I started taking maca over the summer--my herbalist recommended it as an adaptogen, much like ginseng. I gained 2" in my butt and 1" in my bust, and I've lost weight.

is maca and maca root the same?

From everything I've seen and read, especially on my bottle of Maca, Maca is Maca root. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon