Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is real Hypnotherapy ??

Hypnotherapy is probably one of the most effective ways to find and release conflicts, depression, blocks and illness. If you want to Stop Smoking, Make more money, have Great Sex, Find a lost object, Take Strokes off your Golf Game, or just find out how to release anger and be happier, then you may want to consider Hypnotherapy.

Everything we experience, EVERYTHING, is a result of how we perceive it. We choose our reality, our thoughts and our feelings. When you think you no longer have a choice about how you think or feel, you are experiencing a block that may be created by an emotional conflict. Hypnotherapy can find and release the block, allowing you to have the freedom to think and feel the way you want to think and feel. Hypnotherapy feels great and it is a fast and permanent solution.

Hypnosis is a mental state (state theory) or imaginative role-enactment usually induced by a procedure known as a hypnotic induction, which is commonly composed of a long series of preliminary instructions and suggestions.Real Hypnosis offers a highly effective and individual service in Leamington Spa Warwickshire.

Well.. word hypnos, meaning "sleep." Hypnotherapists use exercises that bring about deep relaxation and an altered state of consciousness, also known as a trance. A person in a deeply focused state is unusually responsive to an idea or image, but this does not mean that a hypnotist can control the person's mind and free will.

I'm hoping this little addition is helpful.

Hypnosis is a technique for facilitating a (self induced) trance-like state.
HypnoTHERAPY is when hypnosis is used in a therapeutic context.

Going into trance is not that difficult. We've all experienced sitting in the back of a car on a long trip and daydreaming for long periods of time (may drivers daydream WHILE they are in control of the vehicle)

Watching the TV mindlessly is a form of hypnosis also (hence the effectiveness of advertising and product placements)

HypnoTHERAPY is when hypnosis is used to induce a trance-like state. This is specifically done to help enhance a trust-relationship (rapport) and to allow the client's subconscious to focus on a specific therapeutic question (or journey, etc). During this focus, the hypnotic state facilitates an enhanced (more real) experience allowing the client to find solutions within themselves. The trance state also helps slow down the 'critical factor' which is often quick to dismiss new thoughts if they don't fit in the 'old pattern'. We call this 'delaying the critical factor' which gives clients the ability to focus better on finding internal solutions.

There are MANY therapy techniques which can be MORE EFFICIENTLY applied when clients are in hypnosis, and there are also SPECIFIC techniques that only work when a client is in hypnosis.

Some forms of hypnosis work equally well in SELF-hypnosis, but there are specific techniques which only work with a Facilitator, i.e. with a skilled and qualified hypnoTHERAPIST (not all hypnotists are trained in all therapy techniques)

I'm open to questions, if you need help with specifics

Anthony Santen, CH CI
Balance Hypnosis Ontario
Ontario Hypnotherapy
HypnoFertility Canada

I know or I almost physically feel that my mind blocks (for example) breast growth or many other good thing that I wish would happen. Why is this happening? Why is it so difficult to start believing?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon