Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will not be around as much, but thank you.

Thanks everyone, im still here just not as much, i guess when i posted this thread i was having abit of a hard time and feeling sorry for myself lol i do that sometimesDodgy i am a very emotional person and sometimes my hormones take over and i really cannot control my feelings and emotions, its something i am working on but its very hard lol sometimes i look back on posts and think what a stupid girl lol why did i say that lol but thank you for your lovely replys and i am still here to help anyway i can. Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Cheryl, I just wanted to mention that you look extremely girl-y on your avatar, it´s something to do with the expression you have in your eyes... I would never think you were a guy before if I didn´t know better, it´s quite incredible!! Which shows that you have truly become a woman... Wink
Don´t worry about the emotional stuff, I have that problem too, it does help me when I take some homeopathic remedies for pms (I´m supposed to take them all month but I tend to forget), I´m thinking since you have all those hormones going on you might give that a try? I mean I know you´re not menstruating but hormones affect the emotional side as you´ve mentioned.

Hi Bibi, thanks honey i do feel all woman now, since my surgery i have felt complete and alot of my male urges and stuff has kind of left the building lol. I look ok in alot of photos but my face is still quite masculine and my voive even though it has changed a little and ive been doing voice training its still quite male which i hate, but hopefully with time this will improve, it already has from where i was 6 months ago so fingers crossed lol. But i really struggle with my hormones some days i feel so down and weepy then others im just a complete bitch, its so hard to adjust to this so any help is good hun lol you could say im a hormonal mess at times lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon