Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how long?

how long does it take to see results if im a 32B and want to go up to a 34C using the noogleberry?

Hi!
And welcome to the forum Smile
About your question....
It's hard to tell how you will react...It's just like taking herbs or any pill for NBE...
Each and everyone reacts different...
From what I have seen on the NB forum, Girls who have B cups and Up react to the NB better then the girls who have almost nothing (like me Sad )
Hope this helped
Good Luck
Smile
Eva.

Yeah it really does depend on your body. Some girls can have swelling for a while, and some will go down pretty fast.

It takes a little longer if you have small breasts to start off with, but since your a B cup then you should be fine than the rest of us

Some people can notice a difference in a week, some will see it in 2 months. Like I did, because I have little ones Sad

hope this helps

Yes they're right. I started of a 34A (I would say a little smaller than a 34A though) and it's taken me a couple months and now I'm actually noticing the swelling staying a little longer than usual. =]

So I'm guessing it may take you less time to notice. Good luck! =]

I think it also depends on how lose ur skin is. Like if uve breastfed or lost a bunch of weight. I breastfed 2 kids and swelled up from a small b to an over flowing c almost d when breastfeeding then went back down to a deflated, shriveld a cup. Ive ben using nb 4 2 weeks as of 2mrw and i already get a lil swelling bcuz my skin is already stretchd to accomidate extra fluid retention. Thats my therey ne way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon