Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time?

Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time?
March 18 2009 at 6:27 PM molehills (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, just wondering if any of you out there who have finished using Brava for an extended period of time could update us with your long-term results...

did you get permanent growth? How much?

Thanks!

Author Reply
roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time? March 18 2009, 8:23 PM

Hi, Molehills.

Since most Brava graduates seem to disappear from this board over time, I have had my best information by reading through all the past pages on this forum. They go all the way back to 2006. It seems some people experienced no growth, even after a full year of use, while others increased over a cup.

I haven't graduated yet. I have half a year to go. I started with nothing so I imagine it will take me that long just to get to a AA!

Edit Message Delete Message

molehills
(no login) Re: Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time? March 18 2009, 10:02 PM

Hi RoakieSmile

yeah, I read back to some of the old posts...I was hoping maybe some of those former posters (or lurkers who did Brava and never posted) might see this and give us a longer perspective on the process...I mean after they had actually stopped for a good while...but you're probably right, I'm sure they've gone on to better things!

It does give me pause to think it just might not work very much in some cases in the long-term...but I decided at the outset that I'll be happy even with just some more fullness (although I can't help starting to want the size of the swelling I see when I take off the domes. Smile Still, less sag and more roundness on top would be great (instead of the ski jump look Tongue), and that seems achievable. I'm continuing to take some herbs/oils which I hope will help, and protein drinks and collagen for building tissue. I may also try the Ro-bust cream...can't hurt, right? Attack on all fronts...

Your perseverance is inspiring and I hope we all meet our goals!!!

zuzuzu
(no login) I have used brava, 3 cycles March 19 2009, 4:54 AM

I used brava about 4 years ago.Started with 32 b and wore brava for 5 months average 15 hours a day.I increased my size one cup up but 1 month after stopping brava that one cup increase had changed to may be 1/4 th increase.I did another cycle in couple of months and then 3rd cycle after a break of few months again.This all happened 4 years ago.Then I was soo tierd of using brava and missing on comfortable good night sleep that I just packed it away.Now my size is32 c.Better than what i had before brava use.If I calculate altogether,I used brava for 11 months.I am still in search of some mehtod that does not involve any pill intake or things like brava that had killed my social and family life for nearly a year.Still I should not complain because I got atleast one inch growth in exchange of 1 year of comfort.

molehills
(no login) Re: Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time? March 19 2009, 1:36 PM

thanks for responding, zuzuzu! That's encouraging for me...I would be thrilled to gain a permanent cup size out of this. It sounds like it's necessary to do more than one cycle though...I'm willing at this point but I don't know how I'll feel after 10 weeksSmile

Nyah
(no login) Got my $1600 worth and still investing March 19 2009, 11:08 PM

I've been using the brava system since june 2008. I miseed 2-3 days during my first five weeks. I had a death in the family, so I gave it up for a month. I then tried again early august. I stopped 2 weeks just before Xmas 2008. I started with 33 inches which made me a 34 AAA. After the program (post one month) I measured 35inches, finally a full 34A. This is my second session, I began the first week of January.... I missed about 2 days, but I will be done in 2 weeks. My goal is to be a full 34B or small C by my birthday in August. I know it can happen.

Here is the secret with brava..... YOU CAN NOT MISS A DAY!!! If you miss 3 days with the Brava, you just screwed yourself 2 extra weeks on the system. Commitment is the KEY WORD. They explain all this when you order.

Also, understand the timeline to achieve your goal. I'm an African American woman under 30 with no children and a minimum amount of tight breast tissue. I knew it would take me forever...lol, it was in the maunal. If I were a Caucacian woman with a saggy 36 B-cup post breast feeding, I would have seen a cup increase within the 10 week session.

I dont think that some of the woman using the brava (and post or respond to reviews) are being realistic or totally honest about their usage on the system. Bottom line, if you use the system for 15hrs a day for 3 weeks, miss a day one week, wear it for another week, then miss 2 more days, you are not going to be happy.

My Boyfriend was very supportive at first. For him, excitment for bigger breast lasted about 3 months. He then complained about my obsession with the brava. He missed being able to hold me while sleeping. I normally sleep away as many Brava hours as possible,lol. Just last week we were looking at pictures of me on his PC. We came across some naughty ones (ha ha, me topless).We now have concrete evidence! He couldn't stop talking about how much fuller they had be come. More GIRTH was the word used. I think he might be a bit more supportive for now on.

Good luck to all Brava Women!!!!!

molehills
(no login) Re: Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time? March 20 2009, 1:49 PM

thank you so much for that advice Nyah...I'm really glad it worked for you...wow, you grew two inches. That seems more than average, isn't it?

I'm only near the end of my third week and not really retaining anything yet, though I thought I was before. It makes me wonder, if I am not retaining anything by 5 weeks then I won't have much to show by 10 weeks, which is all I can do it this time around...Sad

How long was it before you started retaining anything at the end of the day?

Nyah
(no login) Best not to stop at 10 weeks March 21 2009, 12:41 AM

Well Molehills, it takes time. In the manual it states that you only truly experince some growth during the 6-10 weeks. That means that your body needs time to recongnize foriegn activity (daily suction and swelling), find a solution, (create new tissue), then solve it, (daily deposits of new tissue).

So if your body takes 3 weeks to realize a continuos problem, you may begin to see or maintain growth at 1cc a day. By week 5, thats about 14cc. So at 10 weeks you've grown 42cc. Thats not even 1/2 a cup size. However if you continue past the 10 and do 20 weeks, you better your results with 110cc or more. Mind you, I'm no doctor.... this is just how I've anaylized it.

I don't know if you are athletic or thin, and perhaps are young and have no children. But all the above and any particular one of the above will challenge your progress...lol. I've noticed with all natrual breast enhancement (including devices) the woman that claim to see immediate or impressive results had sagging A-C cups from breast feeding and/or weight loss.

I can't remember what week I retained growth. Remember I started, then stopped after 5 weeks, then started again a few weeks later. My body may have responded slightly sooner the 2nd time around giving me a 34A. Shadowing was what convinced me. I took pics all the time and I noticed more shadowing of the breasts towards the end of the session.

I've got 2 1/2 more weeks before I complete 10 weeks for the 2nd time. I measure 35 1/2 inches before I wear the device as of today. I pray to have 36 inches (34B) by the end of 10 weeks but I don't plan to stop there. I want to continue wear as long as I can at 10hrs a day, my goal is 37 inches(34C).

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time? March 21 2009, 12:49 AM

Hi, Nyah!

It's great to have you here! I have a question for you. I am in the midst of week 20, and started off totally flat-chested. I have nursed three children and am past menopause, so my skin does stretch more readily than those who have never nursed. But, I have always been thin and I have no fat in my breasts other than when I was pregnant.

With that said, I have only started to retain about a half and inch after 10 hours with the domes off. I can feel a little bit of "heft" to my breast and I can see a clearer "shadow" underneath, as you have said. But, I also have very large pectoral muscles from the domes (average 14/hours per day with no missed days) and I question whether the large muscles are given my breasts a greater measurement than they would, otherwise (hence, the half inch of extra "growth")

I plan to go as long as 50 weeks to see where I get! Do you think that is too long without taking a break? My fear is, when I do take a break, is that I have nothing but bones on my chest. I am getting more fearful and feel that I should keep going for quite a long time longer before taking some time off.

You said you plan to keep going longer this time around. How long do you envision that would be for you?

molehills
(no login) Re: Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time? March 21 2009, 3:04 AM

Nyah, your analysis makes sense to me. I would go longer but my bf is supposed to be coming back from overseas at the end of the 10 weeks, so I'll have to stop there. When he leaves again I'll start another cycle though. From reading other posts it seems like the women who had success all did it for a pretty long time, much longer than what Brava claims. Long hours seem to make a big difference too.

I'm in my late 40s, no children, but I used to have implants which I had removed about 10 years ago. So I guess my skin got stretched already from that... which might help.

It's good to hear about real success, makes it seem worth putting the effort in. I know everyone probably responds differently, but at least there's hope. Right now I'll be happy if I have a half cup size of fullness after the 10 weeks.

Good luck to us all...

Nyah
(no login) Brava and Greenbush March 21 2009, 9:24 AM

Thanks for welcoming me Ladies!!!!

Roakie,

I don't think that 50 weeks is too long (remember the testimony of the woman who went 40+ weeks). The woman on the Brava site said it almost took her a year to achieve a B cup. She was very thin framed and never had children. Perhaps in your case, you have the skin envelope from children..... but just need some help with fat tissue. Thats all breasts are anyway...lol.

In January I became a vegetarian, and added lots of soy to my diet. I also ordered Greenbush liquid breast enhancement blend and the tea. I've been browsing through this forum for a few months now. I've learned that there can be lasting results with herbs and massage (about 1/2 or 1 cup increase). So I figured Brava, Soy, Herbs and Massage!!!!

Brava can be the foundation, the Soy I view as the breast fat booster, and the greenbush blend and tea as the puberty punch!! Once I finish the 10 weeks, I plan to order the large/wide domes, then go another 10 weeks while taking the liquid blend and tea. I picked the liquid because you can add it to anything including lotion for massage. I talked to the Brava coach and she said there was nothing wrong with adding soy and herbs to my Brava Program.

I want to stop for awhile in July to enjoy the summer and my birthday. After that I will follow with about 4 months of herbs, tea and massage. The massage and heating pad with Greenbush herbs is alittle much in combination with the Brava. I will only do a herbal massage during post brava 10+ week sessions. The Soy and Herbs I hope to serve as a back up for missed brava days and/or speed up the process of growth.

Molehill,

I would try the Greenbush Liquid Breast Enhancement Blend. Once you are done your 10 weeks and your boyfriend is home, you can drink the tea and add the blend to any drink without "Brava Worries". Once you feel comfortable, go another 10 weeks with your brava. Even continue with Greenbush and Brava if you like. Thats what I plan to do.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time? March 21 2009, 5:57 PM

Thanks so much for your inspiratio, Nyah.

I didn't see the testimony on the Brava site of the woman who went almost a year. Is that the US brava site? Can you post a link to where you saw that? I would love to read it.

Nyah
(no login) Link for Roakie March 21 2009, 7:22 PM

Hi Roakie,

The link is below, and yes this was found on the USA Brava page. I was mistaken, the woman said she was a slow producer even though she has children. Read her testimony because I think your results could be quite simular. What part of the world are you from??

http://www.mybrava.com/story-cheryl.asp

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time? March 21 2009, 9:59 PM

That story certainly does give me hope. The main difference is that I didn't (and still don't) have enough breast tissue to have a mammogram! I have never had one because there is nothing there to compress! It would have been absolutely impossible to do one, so maybe in the future that is what I will have to look forward to.

I am from the U.S., but I had just not seen that part of the Brava site before. I sure hope that I have enough hidden fat cells somewhere in my flat boobs to start enlarging and replicating! In five more weeks I will have done half a year, and if I don't reach my "this is how big I always wanted to be" point......then what???

I wonder how much of a "rest" is recommended before started round 2. Do you know?

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time? March 22 2009, 12:02 AM

Hey Roakie, I remember reading you should rest for 3 months before starting a new cycle.

Rose

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time? March 22 2009, 4:34 AM

Thanks, cousin rose. Aren't you nearing the end of your 12 weeks? I am so anxious to find out how much you retain! I have high hopes for you!

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Brava graduates: how much did you retain over time? March 22 2009, 10:27 AM

Thanks Roakie Smile I have 5 days left to finish my 12 weeks! But I might try to even out my breasts and wear it maybe week longer on my smaller one. I will post my results as soon as I finish!

How has it been in the long term?
September 16 2006 at 2:45 PM Bella (Login jellybean1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thinking about getting Brava, but somehow can't quite get to grips with the idea that the changes it can bring might really be permanent! I've read various threads where people have talked about having success with Brava and having retained their growth some months after stopping using it, but it would be great to hear what people's experiences have been in the longer term too. Has anyone found that they have kept their changes a year or two after they stopped using the system?

Author Reply

tms81
(Login tms81) Re: How has it been in the long term? September 16 2006, 9:16 PM

i stopped using it 8months ago and they are still lasting

Anonymous
(no login) Re: How has it been in the long term? September 16 2006, 11:38 PM

seems to be working well for me, but to be honest, if i'd known i was gonna acquire so many scars, i'd've not bothered. I've been using it 12 weeks and debating whether i should just quit now or risk more scars. I won't have any lasting growth if i stop now, so not an easy decision. Very frustrating. go for wonderup instead

tms81
(Login tms81) Re: How has it been in the long term? September 17 2006, 11:39 AM

i also got a lot of marks when i used my brava but they are all gone now...

Maisy
(no login) Re: How has it been in the long term? September 19 2006, 10:28 AM

I used brava for 8 months and stoped a year ago. It only had slight results but even after a year it has lasted.

Anyone had lasting, real, growth???
May 20 2007 at 5:35 PM cj (no login)

hi,

i am considering brava, but i really haven't seen anyone say they've had actual lasting growth. is there anyone out there who has? i admire you ladies for your dedication!

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Anyone had lasting, real, growth??? May 20 2007, 9:07 PM

Hi! i have had some actual growth. from a full 32a to a small 34B. i mean that's pretty good. but i have kept it. i put on the system only when i want a little extra. but i am okay with what i have now without it. i dont have the 'wrinkles' in my breast from them being empty- looking.good luck with what ever you decide.

cj
(no login) thanks May 21 2007, 7:46 PM

hi diana,

thanks for responding. i would love to have the lasting growth you've had! that's great- congrats! close to a cup size would be wonderful for me. how long has it been since you stopped using brava consecutively?

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Anyone had lasting, real, growth??? May 21 2007, 10:50 PM

I have not used brava consecutively since the middle of february, i think. i only wore it for seven wks, starting 2 days before christmas.

Lost Sheep
(no login) Re: Anyone had lasting, real, growth??? May 31 2007, 6:26 PM

Hi Diana (and anyone else who reads this Smile

You had growth after 7 weeks? That's incredible. And congrats on being able to achieve a C cup, even if it's only a temporary thing. Smile Are your pictures on here anywhere?

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER yup June 1 2007, 3:41 AM

my pics are up. diana1978. manoloblah also has pics up. i think we are the only ones to put up brava pics. good luck.

has any one kept there growth?
June 27 2007 at 11:37 PM saggy maggieskindof (no login)

i was just curious to how has kept there growth?
and how much have they gained?

if you could reply
that would be greatSmile

Author Reply
lana
(Login ehoydic) Re: has any one kept there growth? June 28 2007, 7:55 PM

I've kept my growth from bravabreasts.com machine. It's similar to Brava, but cheaper for me, and quicker cause it produces more powerful suction. A couple other girls on here have seen results too that was permanent, I think Kieyah was another one.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: has any one kept there growth? June 28 2007, 8:19 PM

i have kept my growth. i use brava. i am working on my second time around. i used to be a 32a and i am now a 34b. i am trying to get at least another cup size. good luck.

Ann
(no login) Re: has any one kept there growth? June 29 2007, 4:22 PM

I kept mine also. I went from a 34A/B to a 34 C.

Natasha
(no login) Re: has any one kept there growth? July 21 2007, 3:36 PM

I didn't keep mine. In my case it all vanished quite quickly when I stopped. Oh well.

After 2 years of not using brava her growth went away but why?
March 5 2007 at 11:55 PM Glamma (Login Glamma)

I watched a program in the UK a few months ago called 'my small breasts and I' One of the girls was using brava and went to see her doctor and they talked about it. The doctor said there wasn't any evidence to say if it worked but he knows of a woman who used it and her boobs grew but after two years her growth went away! This has been on my mind for a while so I thought I'd post about it. Why would it go away after two years? There wasn't any reason behind it like breast feeding, he said it just went away.

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: After 2 years of not using brava her growth went away but why? March 6 2007, 12:33 AM

Maybe she got pregnant. got big and shrunk afterwards?

Glamma
(Login Glamma)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: After 2 years of not using brava her growth went away but why? March 6 2007, 1:30 AM

The doctor said that there was no reason behind it, he said it just went away. All the hope in the girls face went and in mine too. Some of the girls on this board said the programme did nothing for brava but I'm trying to push it aside and think something must have happened to her that made it go away because I want to make surgey my last option but he did say that there was know reason why it dissapeared. I could tell that he wanted to say that brava was a temporary fix but its not his place to say

Lucy
(no login) Re: After 2 years of not using brava her growth went away but why? March 6 2007, 8:25 AM

Well from my experience results lasting 2 years would be a great achievement. I don't mean to discourage you, because you may be a woman for whom the system works, but I used Brava for 6 months and was convinced it had worked, but when I stopped using it for a month I lost practically all the gains I'd made. I would say that I am a tiny bit bigger than I was before but that's all. What I learnt is that apparent progress can be deceptive. It's hard to know whether Brava has genuinely worked for you when you're still using it, as the real story is only evident when you've not used it for a few weeks. That's the moment of truth, when you find out whether it has really worked for you or not.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Maybe she lost weight? March 9 2007, 8:07 AM

Maybe she lost some weight. the growth is after all fatty tissue for the most part

How much do breasts shrink after discontinued use of Brava?
July 3 2008 at 7:34 PM Cat (Login BoobieNewbie)

I have been wearing brava for 11 hours a day for 12 weeks now. I started as an A cup. Morning swelling brings me to a very full C cup and at the end of 13 hours I am now a small size C.

I'm thinking of having a break from wearing brava for a few months but I would like to know how much will I shrink?

The website says I will shrink considerably, but I have heard that some users have very little shrinkage and some even loose all growth!

Also, What do 'Normal' Breasts feel like?
I have been trying to feel how much is growth and how much is swelling after the 13 hours of no wear to try and determine how much I will shrink.

The majority of the breast is soft but about an inch or so in, there is a definate firmness...
I'm not sure weather the underlying firmness is swelling or if its just firm breast tissue?

Author Reply
Cat
(Login BoobieNewbie) Re: How much do breasts shrink after discontinued use of Brava? July 4 2008, 7:50 AM

Hmmm.. noone can offer their advice?? Thanks for reading anyway...

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: How much do breasts shrink after discontinued use of Brava? July 4 2008, 9:34 AM

I found that after 24 hours of not wearing brava that was the true size as they stayed that way for a week of no wear- most people say after 1 or 2 days they stabilise. If you're a small C after 13 hours of no wear then probably after 24 hours you'd most likely shrink to a B, hopefully achieving a cup size of growth.

jenjen
(no login) Re: How much do breasts shrink after discontinued use of Brava? July 4 2008, 2:35 PM

It sounds like you had great results. Congratulations!

Cat
(Login BoobieNewbie) Re: How much do breasts shrink after discontinued use of Brava? July 4 2008, 2:45 PM

Thanks Guys.

But what do 'normal' breasts feel like?

Alicia
(no login) Re: How much do breasts shrink after discontinued use of Brava? July 7 2008, 7:51 AM

In my case after I discontinued use of Brava my breasts gradually shrank all the way back to how they had been before. Eventually they were exactly the same as they had been in the first place before using Brava.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: How much do breasts shrink after discontinued use of Brava? September 2 2008, 5:08 PM

I think it is important to pay attention to what your breasts look like at the 1/2 way point to know what you will end up with. That's what I did, and it was pretty accurate. The first time I used, I started an A cup. After 32 weeks, I was a full B. After a week or two, I went down to a small/medium size B. That's what I was approximately at week 15/16. I didn't notice too much shrinkage, but maybe because I didn't fool myself (as tempting as it was)into thinking maybe I would get to stay a C cup. It took me a total altogether of 52 weeks (2 different years) to go from a small A to a full B or small C, depending on the bra.

Two Weeks Post Brava - Lost Some
June 3 2009 at 8:55 PM Rox3 (no login)

I measured this morning. After being off of Brava for two weeks now (cycle #1 was 18 weeks), I have lost a 1/2 inch of growth. I was measuring 35.5" around the breasts, now I'm back down to 35". Started at 34" though, so I guess that's okay.

Author Reply
CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Two Weeks Post Brava - Lost Some June 8 2009, 12:21 AM

I think one inch is awesome Smile You should be happy with your results. When I started I dreamt about one inch gain but I guess we get a little greedy after we see what Brava can actually do. I have kept my 2 inches 3 months post Brava and I am starting another cycle this fall dreaming about one inch!

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Two Weeks Post Brava - Lost Some June 8 2009, 7:23 AM

Cousin rose - keeping your 2 inches after 3 months is so encouraging!

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Two Weeks Post Brava - Lost Some June 8 2009, 2:42 PM

well done Rox and CousinRose!

Rox I'm at about week 12 and am seeing what an extra inch does for breasts starting at 34", and think it's a nice improvement shapewise (more fullness on top/sides). I can see a bit of shadowing under my breasts too, which didn't exist before. luckily I took some pics of before as it's so easy to get used to the bigger ones, and forget!

I think it shows your breasts are definitely responding to brava.... perhaps you'll do it again!

btw, did you have to go up to x large dome size? I'm in the wide/large right now, but my nips are touching the ends. I'm wondering if anyone has had this situation, and if it prevented more growth. There's plenty of room in there still. It's just the nips.

Anet
(no login) Re: Two Weeks Post Brava - Lost Some June 8 2009, 4:09 PM

CousinRose, what size bra do you wear? 2 inches is a lot. Sometimes the growth in the morning that I get is 2", I looke like I had implants. I'm surprised that you are not satisfied with the 2 inch growth.

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Two Weeks Post Brava - Lost Some June 9 2009, 11:33 PM

I always wear padded bras so I went from a padded B cup (big A cup) to a padded C cup (big B cup). I am so happy with it but I have always dreamt about real C cups and I am going for it this fall Smile

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Two Weeks Post Brava - Lost Some June 10 2009, 1:52 PM

you sound just like me CousinRose. I just can't seem to be satisfied with these full B's, small C's. But right now I can't even begin to imagine another brava session. I will REALLY have to be in it for the long haul to get to a full c. I am so thin right now that unless I gain some weight to go along with using brava, it isn't going to do too much. So for now I am trying noogleberry. It is very easy and seems like such a small commitment compared to brava.

Anet
(no login) Re: Two Weeks Post Brava - Lost Some June 10 2009, 3:53 PM

Stacy, do you think it's possible to get a C cup with Brava? I think there is a limit with Brava. You had a C cup, after 2 weeks you went down to a B cup. Seri ( If I remember it right) she had a C cup, when she stoped Brava she went down to B. And there was another girl, (I don't remember her name) she did 30 weeks. When she was in her 19th week, she had gained 2 inches, after that she continued up to 30 weeks, she didn't gain anything.
Do you think you can gain another 1/2" if you do another 20 weeks?

Rox3
(no login) Re: Two Weeks Post Brava - Lost Some June 11 2009, 12:11 AM

I don't know girls. I'm sitting here thinking I'd be ecstatic with a full B cup. I did my first cycle for 18 weeks and gained 1", but that still has me in a 34A cup padded bra and it's still not too tight to warrant a padded B cup. So I guess the 1" hasn't made a real difference in me.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Two Weeks Post Brava - Lost Some June 11 2009, 12:11 PM

Anet, you raise a good question. I am not sure how much more I CAN grow. If I were to gain some weight (I am 5'6" 126 lbs.) my boobs would gain some and I would love them! But I would have to love the wider thighs that go with them! I am in a size 4/6 now so even though I would love bigger boobs, I actually look well proportioned now. (when I was in my 20's I was wearing a 6/8 and looked so pearlike with my 34A boobs) I just don't know how much more I can expect of my breasts. My reason for trying noogle is because I love the fullness of brava boobs, so I am aiming for a bit of that back. I miss that bouncy roundness they had. I HATE to put myself through another 20 or more weeks with brava only to still end up a full 34B, small C (although I am sure they would be a bit fuller) If I am going to go through all that, I had better be a full C/small D. And I just know that isn't going to happen.

Maybe our boobs are like our weight. Your body kind of knows what weight it likes to be, trying to get smaller is just painful and takes more effort than it is worth. Maybe it is the same with breasts. I am a naturally flat chested A cup who by a miracle of science has become a full B. When I started, that would have been a dream come true ! I think my boobs like it here.

Anet
(no login) Re: Two Weeks Post Brava - Lost Some June 11 2009, 4:08 PM

The other girl I was talking about, her name is Louise(she's in the personal program page). She actually did another 15 weeks. She started with 31", after 30 weeks she ended up with 33.25". She did 15 more weeks, ended up with 33.3". In May Seri gave us an update. She did 1 year, ended up with a full C. After 1 year, her breast went down to a full B. She's started another cycle in May. I guess we'll wait and see what happens with her results.

I got some result but only slight
September 19 2006 at 10:33 AM Maisy (no login)

I know a lot of people wonder if brava works and for me it did but only slightly. I used it for 8 months last year and it was 8 months no social life and almost like being in prison. Maybe prison would have been nicer, because with brava I had very uncomfortable restless nights trying to sleep on my back and sometimes my back hurt with the weight of the heavy domes. Like I said it did have some result but only slight. I started as an AA cup and ended up closer to an A and this result has remained after a year later. I don't think I could do anything like that again, but at least I got some result out of it.

Author Reply
tms81
(Login tms81) Re: I got some result but only slight September 19 2006, 9:27 PM

i agree it was not a fun experience but at least i got results. i want to have one more child and my boobs will probably shrink again, but i wont use the brava one more time.

Nicole
(no login) how much growth have you kept? September 21 2006, 6:03 PM

I am using brava now, it's been 12 weeks. I saw result too, but it's also modest. I heard that once you stop, you will lose some of the growth you see everyday before you put your domes on. I was wonderring how much growth did you girls lose in the stablization period? The gain i have right now is still small, so i am really afraid once i stop, i might go back to where i was. I plan to wear 8 more weeks.

BB
(no login) Re: I got some result but only slight September 22 2006, 8:09 PM

It seems to cary a lot from person to person. Some people say they lost it all.

how much growth remains? scared to stop!!
January 27 2007 at 9:28 PM angela (no login)

Hi there everyone. I have been dipping into this site on and off during my brava wear. I have been wearing the system for 27 weeks. I have noticed growth.before i put them on in the evening a reasonable amount remains. I obviously cant go on wearing it forever..have an understanding partner, but there are limits!! However I am scared to stop wearing them in case my boobs go down lots! Be interestd to hear of your experiences please :-)

Author Reply
nicole
(no login) ditto January 28 2007, 6:49 AM

I know exactly how you feel. I have been wearing the system for 30 weeks now and are really afraid to stop. I have only missed two days during the whole time, but could see quite a bit of shinkage after missing a daySad, so i am at a point right now when i think i should stop, but afraid to. Would really love for those who'd finished the programe to share how much shrinkage they experienced after stopping Brava, and when did they notice the biggest shrinkage.

nikky
(no login) scary! January 28 2007, 12:49 PM

i have been reading this forum for quite some time now - and only just recently are people coming in ( i'm pretty sure ) and saying that after wearing the Brava forever (20 weeks plus) they lose everything! I'm on week 10 planning to go for 26 weeks. i would be horrified to put in like 3,000, 4,000 or 5,000 hours into something and get nothing!
we need some people who stopped wearing the system like last year!

nikky
(no login) angela January 28 2007, 12:50 PM

how much have you grown? can you quantify it?

angela
(no login) Re: how much growth remains? scared to stop!! January 28 2007, 6:29 PM

hi i was barely filling a 34b and was on the pill now i nearly fill a 36c and not on the pill

Ann
(no login) Re: how much growth remains? scared to stop!! January 29 2007, 3:51 AM

Nikky and Angela,
I was saying the same thing in a previous topic. I would love to hear from people that have quit wearing Brava too. I just finished week 10 and I plan on wearing the system a lot longer trying to make sure the results are permenant. I am kind of getting disheartened by some of the comments.

Angela, How long did it take you to get to that size? Have you seen recent growth or has it been the same for awhile?

Anonymous
(no login) ann January 29 2007, 10:01 AM

the growth has been steady like they say. I am hoping to get enough to be able to have a breast lift. i have seriosly thought about implants but have a hang up about having something unnatural in me. How are you getting on?

Lynn
(Login Manoloblah) Brava -stopped using 4 weeks ago ! January 29 2007, 12:20 PM

Hi all.

Not to put a downer on your enthuisiasm but I had great growth when wearing the system and I'm not so sure now after 4 weeks that I'm not shrinking back to what I was !!

My photo's were posted in early Jan and now I look at them and can see I've come down again. They are a different shape but not as full . That was after 15 weeks. I think I might give it one more go but after that heh ! I think I can live with it !

It's great having bigger boobs but I now realise it isn't everything .

Lynn x

Nicole
(no login) just quit Brava January 30 2007, 10:26 PM

After 7 full months(30 weeks) of Brava, i have decided enough is enough. I stopped yesterday, and today i found that the girls had shrink quite a bitSad i am hoping they will stay the shape they are now as i heard most shrinkage happen in the first couple of days.

nikky
(no login) to nicole January 31 2007, 12:13 AM

can't wait till im where you are. congrats on finishing! please keep us posted on what happens and what your final size is. good luck! how is sleeping without the domes on?? =)

angela
(no login) hi nicole January 31 2007, 5:11 PM

you were brave stopping. hope you dont go down too much. i am going to stop soon so we can suppot each other!!

Nicole
(no login) post Brava February 2 2007, 5:38 PM

Sleeping without Brava is awesome! but i missed my morning swelling. Now that after 5 days of not using it, i think my size have stablized, the first couple of days was when i notice the most shrinkage, and i was shock to see how much they shrank! I almost thought i was back to my old size, but measurement stilll show that i am keeping about 1.5 inches of growth, which is a very modest gain for 30 weeks of effort(averaging 13 hours a day).
I will give you gals another update at 2 weeks post Brava.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER nicole- February 2 2007, 8:22 PM

you might have mentioned it before but i was wondering he you used the airlock or just the smart box and if you used the box, did you suck out the air from your domes yourself Or did you let the smart box do it. thanks. and i hope you at least keep those 1.5 inches. good luck.

Nicole
(no login) to Diana February 3 2007, 1:30 AM

Diana,

I used the smartbox for the first 15 weeks then switch to airlock for another 15 weeks. and yes, i use my mouth to suction out air first then hook my smartbox back on.

question for the girls who finished using brava and had some results
July 15 2007 at 7:35 PM lexy (no login)

how long does it take for all the swelling to go away after you stop using brava? or in how many days did you see ur final result?
thx

Author Reply
livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: question for the girls who finished using brava and had some results July 16 2007, 12:41 AM

I stopped June 8 and did not notice a rapid recoil. Pretty much what I noticed after 14 hours after stopping is about where you stay. It's not near as much as the typical swelling but at least better than where I started by looking at my before pics. Mostly just looks more filled out. Gained about 1". Will do second cycle in winter. I want to enjoy the rest of summer!

Nicole
(no login) Re: question for the girls who finished using brava and had some results July 16 2007, 3:03 AM

Most people said to wait 2 weeks, but seriously what i saw after 24 hours was what i got. But i guess it really varies, some reported keeping some result the first couple of weeks then lost it all!!
but i seriously believe, in general, it only takes a couple of days at most.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon