Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone had bad side effects from NBE?

Just wondering, as I've tried a few methods myself - BO, PM (pills) and now and am currently on herbs and massage.

Thanks as always!

I got celulite from herbs and they also made me very emotional, like having PMS all month! They did seem to swell up my boobs but I didn´t take them long enough to have real growth.
I haven´t had any problem with the noogleberry and hypnosis mp3s, seems to be working...

(24-08-2010, 02:17 AM)Bibi Wrote:  I got celulite from herbs and they also made me very emotional, like having PMS all month! They did seem to swell up my boobs but I didn´t take them long enough to have real growth.
I haven´t had any problem with the noogleberry and hypnosis mp3s, seems to be working...

LOL, I totally agreed w/ what I bolded above. It's crazy, esp. the PMS thing.... !!!

Hi everyone, i dont know how valid my side effects are as i started out as a man, but i got quite alot to be honest. Hot flushes, cellulite, severe mood swings and being an emotional wreck lol and i still am lol stretch marks, acne on the tops of my legs and arms and after 14 months or so i started lactating lol. So theres my list lol but like i said i dont know how relavent it is as i was male and have gone through alot of changes over the last couple of years. Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

VEINS.........If your family has a history of vein or circulatory problems you are more predisposed to having circulatory problems with the estrogen in the herbal pills. The rising estrogen levels weaken your vein walls, valves, and capillaries. I had green veins show up all through out my entire body. It's gross and its painful! I would suggest taking some supplements to keep your veins strong and toned like Horse Chestnut. I think that would've been helpful as a preventative measure in my case. I just didn't know about the estrogen and vein connection. grrrrr
Rainbow 

thankyou for your replies guys, this forum is so supportive and encouraging :-)

I'll look into the Horse Chestnut as I have had vein problems in the past.

I'm interested because I've tried Bountiful Breast last year, went from a floppy A cup to a B cup. This year I've tried the Bella's Beautifull Bust (PM caps and cream) and am now working with Eve's herb's in tea and cream form. My main concern is if any of these methods increase the chance of cancer. I'm a full B now which is the fullest I've ever been, and am aiming for a D but would be happy with a C.

I'm so amazed at NBE (I wish I'd known about this 20 years ago) and hope to continue but want to make sure I'm not opening myself up to long term risks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon