Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Bosom Beauty 2012, can anyone tell me if i can use it while im sleep??

I have purchased Bosom Beauty 2012, can anyone tell me if i can use it while im sleep??
November 6 2008 at 6:22 AM Dory505 (Login Dory505)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont have time to use it for an hour nor 30 mins Sad can put it on when im sleeping??

Author Reply
silv
(no login) BB November 7 2008, 6:32 AM

You can put it on before you go to sleep. The problem is can you fall asleep with the strong suction. For me, it's a little painful and I did fall asleep once but you'll still wake up when the machine makes the loud beeping sound at the end of the session (it's like a timer).

Edit Message Delete Message

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I have purchased Bosom Beauty 2012, can anyone tell me if i can use it while im sleep?? November 10 2008, 6:57 PM

Also you have to do it pretty hard to make it stay on while you lie down if you wear the XL. But the XL give much more swelling than the large so it must be worth using them. The machine is also really quite noisy, you'll probably need earplugs or something. I got a 4m long tube in the hope that I could get back into bed wearing it but I don't think I've ever really slept in it and only dosed off for 5 mins about twice.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I have purchased Bosom Beauty 2012, can anyone tell me if i can use it while im sleep?? November 10 2008, 6:58 PM

Also you have to do it pretty hard to make it stay on while you lie down if you wear the XL. But the XL give much more swelling than the large so it must be worth using them. The machine is also really quite noisy, you'll probably need earplugs or something. I got a 4m long tube in the hope that I could get back into bed wearing it but I don't think I've ever really slept in it and only dosed off for 5 mins about twice. Another idea I thought of was that with a long tube and a kitchen plug socket you could use it while you made and ate your dinner - because you're standing up the domes would be more full and stay on better but you can't move your arms much!

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: I have purchased Bosom Beauty 2012, can anyone tell me if i can use it while im sleep?? November 11 2008, 4:47 AM

thanks silv and louis for your inputs.

my first session with Bosom Beauty 2012. OUTCH!! Louis, and all of u!!! help. plz :'(
November 11 2008 at 4:53 AM dory (Login Dory505)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis, i have found your program page and i see you have used both brava and bosom beauty 2012, i need some tips from an expert in these thigns lol, i have recieved my bosom beauty 2012 yesterday and was very excited!!!! i put it on and connected to the 1st nozzle and the pressure was okay,. though alil tight and my bopobs turned to be pink or very red while sucking. turned the Sesl to 15% and thats the best level i thought couldnt raise more than that, so i was fooling around and i wanted to try everything so i connected the wire the other nozzle(nozzle number 2) and F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it hurtssssssssssss!!!! its like the domes are actually breaking my chest bones!! omg omg i turned the elec. off and i tried to take the domes off i couldnt :'( then i pulled the wire off the nozzle and there....... ahhhhhh what was that!!!! i wonder how the nozzle 3 would do ??? im not small chested im 32 B but is that how im suppose to feel when using the 2nd nozzle!!! i think i'll break nozzle 2 and 3 so that i wont even try them by mistake!! so im okay now with nozzle 1 and Sesl 15%. will this be enough to grow fast and permanently?? i've been taking Bountiful Breast Pills but not patient enough to see results of a cup size in months!! so i wanted to add the Suction method to my program.

i appreciate your time. thanks.

dory

Author Reply
dory
(Login Dory505) Re: my first session with Bosom Beauty 2012. OUTCH!! Louis, and all of u!!! help. plz :'( November 12 2008, 1:00 PM

anyone give me a hint plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: my first session with Bosom Beauty 2012. OUTCH!! Louis, and all of u!!! help. plz :'( November 12 2008, 1:01 PM

anyone give me a hint plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

silv
(no login) BB November 12 2008, 6:21 PM

Dory, the first nozzle is for BE and 2nd nozzle is for sucking black heads and stuff. The 3rd nozzle is for spray (tanning spray (i don't know how to use it thou). You can control pressure (SESL wheel). You should start by turning it to 12 o'clock pos then decrease or increase pressure as you go along. I would recommend you not to turn it too high for the first week. Give your twins some time to get used to it. Put some lotion or EPO around your breasts for easier suction. Good luck with BB!

dory
(Login Dory505) silv November 13 2008, 5:54 AM

thank u so much for ur reply. i appreciate that alot. omg turning the SESL to 12 oclock is pretty strong! its been 3 days and i turned it to 9 oclock pose and couldnt do more, do u think it'll still work? do u think i will still get growth at that level? Sad
and bout the nozzle 2 and 3 !! lool how did u know they were for sucking blackheads and tan spay xD
thanks again

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: my first session with Bosom Beauty 2012. OUTCH!! Louis, and all of u!!! help. plz :'( November 15 2008, 7:14 PM

Hey Dory,

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I've got so much going on it's unbelievable! Yes, the first port sucks strongly for booby growth, the middle sucks super-strongly to suck out blackheads and the last one actually blows air out. I've been advised not to use the tanning system as it will cover your whole house because you can't contain where it sprays.

If you haven't used any suction before then use the medium domes, put plenty of cheap body lotion all over your boobs and turn the SESL up to about 11-12 o'clock. As soon as your boobs are sucked in and you've got a seal turn it down to a level you can stand - even 9 o'clock is fine as you're just starting. I'd say the first week try to do 15 mins 2-3x daily. Check you are using the 'massage' setting (you press 'select' until massage is lit up), I use the 'suck' setting now because it's the strongest.

When I first used BB, I'd already done about 4 months with Brava, airlocking as hard as I could and I still found the BB shockingly strong. I started off doing 30 mins on 10 o'clock. Now I can use for 2 hours on 12-2 o'clock (but at the end of my last session I was using it on full power - you really do get used to it).

The secret to BB use is padding - when you use BB you should feel it pulling your boobs not pressing your ribs. When you get some decent padding the first thing you'll notice is that you can turn the SESL up a little higher and you feel a different kind of 'useful' discomfort, it's nowhere near as uncomfortable as allowing the bare edges to press your ribs and you can will instantly get much bigger swelling. With padding you'll also be able to use the bigger dome sizes (I can wear a 30 or even 28 band bra but I'm using the XL domes with padding) and the bigger the domes the bigger the swelling.

Make sure you keep it up! Good luck x

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: my first session with Bosom Beauty 2012. OUTCH!! Louis, and all of u!!! help. plz :'( November 16 2008, 5:44 AM

thank you so much louise!! that's very helpful i'll definately will do what you advised. but where can i get the (paddings)? Sad

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: my first session with Bosom Beauty 2012. OUTCH!! Louis, and all of u!!! help. plz :'( November 16 2008, 11:18 AM

I'm using a sheet from the Noogleberry people (it's not on their website - you have to email them) made out of the same material as the foam rings (which are crap - they don't stay on!). It's about 1cm thick and about 60cm x 30cm. I cut one hole for each boob about 5cm apart and that protects me from the hard edge. It's really not so bad with padding!

This foam sheeting is only packing material so you may well be able to buy it from somewhere else a lot cheaper.

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: my first session with Bosom Beauty 2012. OUTCH!! Louis, and all of u!!! help. plz :'( November 17 2008, 5:42 AM

mmm, i see. are the noogle berry domes and bosom beauty are same in size?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: my first session with Bosom Beauty 2012. OUTCH!! Louis, and all of u!!! help. plz :'( November 17 2008, 8:45 PM

No, the NB medium are almost the same as the BB large in width but the BB medium is deeper (and the BB large deeper still) so the BB domes fit better as they're less wide so easier to get a seal then deeper to get better growth. What BB dome size do you use? (I cut the boob holes myself!)

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: my first session with Bosom Beauty 2012. OUTCH!! Louis, and all of u!!! help. plz :'( November 18 2008, 6:25 AM

im using the large domes, though im only 32b but actually i think i shrunk to 32A Sad and the domes are too small but its the best that fit, the XL domes are too big i have a smal ribcage 27" Sad

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: my first session with Bosom Beauty 2012. OUTCH!! Louis, and all of u!!! help. plz :'( November 19 2008, 7:54 PM

My ribcage is about 25.5!! Carry on with the large for now but with padding you'll be able to use the XL. When you start you may need to do the boobs one at a time because it's easier to fit just one dome on your chest, if you do 15 mins each side you get as much swelling as an hour with the large, then you can probably get them both on and do another 30 mins.

There were a number of nights when I spent nearly an hour trying to get the XLs to stay on but with thicker padding it was fine straight away and takes about 30 seconds now. If you have trouble getting a seal turn the SESL wheel up high to about 3 o'clock then when you get a seal it will quickly pull you boobs out widthways to block the open end of the dome and you'll be able to reduce the SESL to a comfortable level.

I was loose 32B / 32A but now I lost weight and grew boobs to 30D (or actually 28E fits but not very comfortable). I'd say on a 32 band I'm a pretty full C but the 32 bands really are too big now.

BB 2012
November 6 2009 at 1:08 PM BeautifulJourney (Login beautifuljourney)

I'm thinking about buying BB 2012, but I read that it darkens your breasts?

Also, is 1 hour of wearing it really enough?

Is it possible to sleep with it?

Author Reply
corrie
(Login cbmm) Re: BB 2012.
November 12 2009, 8:36 PM

somehow i don't think i could go to sleep with BB 2012 attached

i'm more worried about reliability, i've seen products made in china fall apart in front of my eyes before, so it's a big concern for me

Bosom Beauty can u use it when ur asleep?
Ann5
(Login Ann5)
December 28 2007, 1:49 AM

I read ur post about the purple boobs effect, but no one answered. I am interested to know because I wouldn't want to buy the BB if that effect lasts long. I'm sure my husband wouldn't like seeing me with purple boobs either. I also wondered if u can use BB when ur asleep?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bosom Beauty can u use it when ur asleep?
December 28 2007, 6:51 PM

I use for 30mins every night, got nothing for 2 weeks then suddenly half a cup of swelling, now I use the large domes and get about 1 cup swelling and no purpleness. Was wondering if I'd get more purple if I used longer. Otherwise if you can wait until 2nd week February when I start my full BB regime I'll let you know!

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
December 29 2007, 10:38 PM

the purple color is only temporary. I used BB for nearly a year and had the reddest/purplest boobs on my super fair skin, and no it was not permanent. Normal color returned soon after stopped.

Amy
(no login) to Keiya February 13 2008, 6:38 PM

You say you used the BB for almost a year, what were your results? What size did you go from & what size did you end up? Thanks!

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
February 14 2008, 3:40 PM

I don't know my exact starting size since i was too embarrassed even to look at them, let alone measure. i was in severe denial. i used to have overflowing D nearly DD cup but lost them after breastfeeding 3 little ones. so after my last child was weaned they were so small and saggy and ugly. I never took a starting pic before BB either. I was so upset at my loss. Anyway if I had to guestimate I'd say no bigger than a B cup probably much smaller. I grew to about a C cup and lost the sagging. So I gained about 1-1.5 cup sizes and firmed them up.

Louise
(no login) Re: Bosom Beauty can u use it when ur asleep?
February 14 2008, 6:54 PM

Wow Kieyah, that's a lot more than I thought you meant from your previous posts!! 1.5 cups would give me DD so hoping for the best!

saha
(no login) how can i purchase vaccum sucker February 1 2009, 10:44 AM

Could anyone pl let me know where can i purchase vaccum sucker and how much it costs..

Rox3
(no login) To Kieya February 1 2009, 7:54 PM

How many hours a day do you have to use Bosom Buddy to get any results....I know you said you did a full year. Did you sleep in it like Brava? And, have the results remained permanently?

Rox3
(no login) To Louise February 1 2009, 8:11 PM

How many weeks have you been using Brava? How many hours do you average a night? And....after how many weeks did you notice any permanent results as opposed to just swelling that went away by lunch time?

Nichole
(no login) bosom beauty October 21 2009, 10:41 PM

Hi,

I just purchased a bosom beauty. I have tried it for about a week now. I have to admit. the quality of it is not what I expected. I only bought it for about $82 dollars on ebay. I was soo excited and hopeful but heres my problem. when I recieved it. the domes are sooo big. I am a tiny thing and i can't seem to use it without there being a way for air to get out. and the cheesy little red hand ball/pump thing. i don't know. I am trying it and I don't really feel a pull or anything. the only way i can tell is because i can see my breast move a little when i use it. I don't expect to get results from this but is anyone else using the same one as me? should I have gotten a noogleberry or the brava ?? I am really sick of being a 32AA . I am getting a divorce and all that jerk kept saying was things about my body. no boobs no butt.. Okk I'm rambling. Please help!! my e-mail is nichole@sbfnetworks.com .. please let me know if you have any thoughts or are using this.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon