Poll: Pump and Hold or Release? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hold
62.50%
62.50%
Release
25.00%
25.00%
donno
0%
0%
haven't pumped before
12.50%
12.50%
depends on size
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping question/habits

Exclamation 

So my Noogle came in the mail today and i'm getting it tonight (had it sent to friend's house so parents wouldn't find it) I guess my last minute question before I start is what is everyones noogleing habits? Pump and hold, pump and release? plz give details if you can. I mainly wanna hear from those successful from it but I ordered the Large system with foam rings for my C's and have lotion and all that good stuff Tongue also I added a poll for fun Big Grin.
Thank you!

Hi, ive o nly ben noogling for 2 weeks but i do both. I find that pumping and releasing produces a tad more swelling and lessens the ring marks but i dont always do it the whole time or evn every time.
I would also suggest u use an oil rather then lotion. I use palmers cocoa butter body oil and i use the greenbush enhancement extract, mainly bcuz i just had sum left over from when i was taking herbs.
Thumbs Up 

awesome, I have them on now for the first time and technically I've been doing the same thing because they've slipped off a few times, I'm trying to get used to not moving certain ways or they "fart" and almost pop off (along with too much pressure and letting it go) hehe. I'm surprised at how much they swell in one pump, i thought i wouldn't be able to watch the size at first Blush.
Right now i'm using Olive oil but i'll Look into the other stuff
Thanx Big Grin
also the rings got in the way, I'll try with them tomorrow but if they don't work i'll have to cut the side off all the way around to make room. I kinda feel like they made these for larger-framed or far-boobed ppl XD but i could be wrong, should i pull them a little further apart to make room? or just try to keep them close as possible?
also, do you pump until you completely fill the cup every time? or should i worry about that later? i'm trying not to over-do it but my nipples are not touching the top of the cups, looks like they have about a half-inch to an inch of space left (I can't tell size with this bubble)

Hi Lilyth
It is not nescasary to reach the top of the dome. You want to feel pressure when you pump up. as long as you feel pulling pressure then you are Ok. As for positioning. I try to keep my nipples centered with the dome.
Heart 

oh wow,Thanx, i get pretty close to the end before they felt pulled and it is a little hard to center them right but i'm getting the hang of it, I think I did a pretty good job this morning Big Grin
I'm going to take pictures when i get enough privacy to keep track now that i'm pumping and taking supplements (Fenugreek) it's really cool to see how it works
Lets see last night I needed up doing it for an hour it didn't bother me and did 30 minutes this morning...not a bad start. And no sign of pain or damage Big Grin.

Hi everyone, i used the pump and release method, i would pump twice a day sometimes 3 when i can for about 40 mins to an hour at a time. I would pump until i got as much pressure i could without over doing it and then leave it for 10 mins, then release and pump again. This worked really well for me and gave amazing swelling after about 3 or 4 months of doing it. It takes time but stick with it, and i say if you reach the top of your dome then you need a bigger dome as your breasts have not got the room to swell anymore and this will limit your size and progress. Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I pump kind of randomly between pump and hold and pump and release. I read a book while pumped up and depending on if it holds my interest I don't think about the pumping so I just occasionally squeeze the pump to keep the pressure up. If the story slows a bit the mind wanders and I start the release. Sessions can last from 30 minutes to and hour - once again it can depend on the book. I have made progress with this method, I almost fill the large domes.
Thumbs Up 

@Cherl cool. I've been doing something similar, can't make up my mind if i'm a 5 minute or a 10 min yet but might do 10 then release for awhile and see if it works. also 3-4 months? I'm guessing you went from B or C to D? pretty good time frame Smile
@Wishful I seem to be mixing you and Cherl's method, I slowly get them there by randomly pumping whenever I think I can do more untill the max (being very careful), then wait 5-10 minutes and deflate Tongue I try to do 30 min-hour depending on what kind of time/privacy I have (funny to see me going "abort! abort!" and deflating and tossing the stuff in the bag and putting it up)
Thanx for your advice Big Grin

Hi Lilyth, i actually started completely flat as i was male, but after 3 months i had enough development to actually get swelling, so i would say i was a B cup and i could swell to a C at this stage, the swelling gradually got better for me with time and lasted upto 6 hours at its max. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

wow I see, thanx Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon